Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Neon based Lambo

Dodge Neon based Lambo

Anyone have pics of Dodge Neon based Lamborghini Murcielago / Diablo kit car?

You're kidding, right?

Even if it was based on an SRT-4 it would be retarded. Camaro and Firebird I can understand given they have stroke have a lot in common with Lamborghini's all together this would be nasty. A Front wheel drive Murcielago or Gallardo? YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Seriously?!?!?!!! Not one pic from this wealth of kit car knowledge forum? I once saw it in the background pic of an ebay camaro evoluzone kit car. I emailed the seller and he said it was a murci based on a dodge neon - it had the exact wheelbase (104"), so no stretch, and the engine was about as powerful an any fiero (but imagine with a 300 hp SRT-4 engine!). I didn't save that picture, but I'm sure someone has a picture of it - or any other. Bueller, Bueller, Anyone? Bueller?

I'm sorry but thats like if someone took a Cavalier and tried building a Murcielago on in it. Regardless of the wheel base its still a terrible idea because its a front wheel drive front engined car. The Murcy 4 is even an awful attempt that and its got an LS1 engine. The camaro Evoluzone kit is understandable considering it was built to be a front engined car with the exotic nature of a Lamborghini. I think what your thinking about is the G24 kit a few years ago on Ebay that came with a Dodge Neon donorcar. I never saw it mounted to the chassis. I also remember seeing an IFG that came with a caddillac Elderado, another one with a completely stripped down 4th gen Camaro hell I even seen a Countach kit that came with a 1984 Corvette as the donor car on ebay. You never really know what some of these people are thinking when they are selling it. Hints why they would they be selling their product in the first place.

Yeah.....if it's not a fiero donor you shouldn't even think about it. And no one ever sold their Fiero donor Murci replica........(Sarcasm) However, Dodge Neon...not so hot.

Bueller? Anyone? Pics?

So how r u gonna explain your Lamborghini with a 3 passenger back seat?

Family Lambo?!?!?!! Haha! Seriously, anyone have pics?