Thread: Whats wrong with Joe Griego at Inland Exotics?

Whats wrong with Joe Griego at Inland Exotics?

What have other people done to get their cars out of his place? I bought the car from him summer 2010 and he promised me the car would be done by October 2010.He repeatably pushed back the completion date. When I didn't appear he would finish the project I decided to get my car home. I have waited patiently for 6 months now and spent hundreds of dollars just trying to get my car back. Initially all I asked for the return of our car, no compensation what so ever. I acknowledged that Joe had done little to no work on the car, but the project was such a headache I wanted to get out.I set up three separate car carriers, 2 with dates verified by Joe Griego and put the down payments on each of them. Joe did not show up at his facility to load the car for the car carriers. We agreed October 20, 2011 he would do the shipping through transfermycar.com. With no response, 2 weeks ago I told Joe he had 2 weeks to set up a car carrier by himself to his discretion and that I would pay for it. According to others, my car has been left outside uncovered for the past 5 months. It is most likely rusted and probably doesn't start. I see no reason why Joe would refuse to send me my car . Why would someone not want to do less work to do. He has been unresponsive and forced me to write this.

The guy is out of business last I heard , you need to go yourself

This Joe guy again?? Apparently you're one of many that he's screwed. He probably doesn't want you to get your car so he can sell it on ebay to some sap that's willing to put down $5 grand deposit. Can't beleive this guy isn't in jail yet. Like Fauxrrari said.....you better go and get it in person. Good luck.

are you going to sell it the way it is?

Ali is trying to sell his build as well. Joe is not out of business, he's just not at his shop anymore. He is selling bodies through RobsLP640.
    Last edited by M.Chase; 11-20-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Not being at your shop anymore counts as being out of business in my eyes.

Anyone should be warned not to order from
    Him, even if rob is fulfilling orders, dont do business with him etc . Do business directly with rob if that's your decision

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    Not being at your shop anymore counts as being out of business in my eyes.

Anyone should be warned not to order from
    Him, even if rob is fulfilling orders, dont do business with him etc . Do business directly with rob if that's your decision
    Being out of business and working at a new location are not the same thing. Joe now has his "shop" set up at his house. He is making bodies, and he is selling them. That sounds like he is still in business to me, location has nothing to do with it.
    Bronsonf, is your car a coupe or roadster?