Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: someone is out to get me!!!

someone is out to get me!!!

we just dont understand the competition. we are,as of rite now, a one man shop. we finally started selling and installing kits the week of thanksgiving. but some of my competition has taken it apon themselves to create new identities and make false statements about my company.
    someone just created a new user name on youtube today and started posting on all my install videos about how we have lawsuits against us because we screw people over and dont deliver cars as promised.
    we welcome anyone to check state records on any lawsuits against us. in fact we just stared selling packages and the first one we sold isnt even due till the end of december!!! no customer is unhappy, we havnt even deliverd a car yet.
    this just blowes my mind how someone can just say anything without consiquence.im sure now that this person is willing to go all out to ruin me.
    Can some one please give me some advice on how to deal with this.

personally I wouldn't worry about it. yeah it sucks that someone would stoop to such a low level and try and attack you and your business. bust out a few kits for your customers and your work will speak for itself. if i had the money i would definitely pick one up off of you. but yeah like i said just battle through the storm and as long as your work is good and your true to your word you'll be fine. good luck

Thats a real drag man, I just seen all your vids. Kit looks very simple. I might be picking up a kit after I finish the Lambo. If I were you I would sell a few bodies and do it right and allow the buyer to establish your rep. Im sure with the simplicity of your kit, you should be cool.

I agree, owning a biz myself.... I can say screw the haters, you will always have some. Keep a good business model, produce quality stuff, do your customers right, and keep your chin up

It shows they are worried or concerned that somehow your biz will hurt theirs. It's called a free market place!

Unfortuntely in the U.S. you are guilty till proven innocent,in just about every aspect of life , I lost my job this week because of an issue I wasn't even involved in, but first to office wins and no chance or opportunity to explain.. Same with justice system I can file charges against you right now with little to no proof, cost you $1,000s in legal expense then when they throw it all out you have no recourse ..... In your case it is a prime example of slander if you can prove who it is and they cost you potential business you might have a law suit but it would cost you a lot to do it .. I hate to hear that but best of luck to you...

that sucks mate seen ur work online and looks like a kit which alot of guys will look at getting due to being simple only bad side for me being in aus these cars are about 20gz haha but yeah screw the haters im sure once ur name gets out there people will know your quality of work and quality of service sadly the internet is full of heros who use all diff kinds of ways to hide there identity so unless you know of someone who doesnt like you not much chance of finding whos responsible.

A good friend of mine,John Wargo of The Custom shop, looked at these cars at SEMA and we have talked about the nice fit and finish of your cars. Ther are a few things in life that I hate and liars are one of them.

Honestly, this is just to show that you have something good and your competitor is afraid. Keep doing your best.............and click "flag for Spam"

Forget the haters and carry on,.... your work will become your reputation!! the ones truly interested will speak to your customers and get first hand knowledge of your work and product!!!

we are brand new and tring to make a name for ourselves. and i have to deal with this. in this world the forums are everything! thats how people do product research. we havnt even had a chance for a happy customer to share there story yet and we have this crap come out!!! are you serios!?? we are going to handle it as diplomatic as possible, we are a buisiness.
    thanks for the support, matt