Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 458 - Oscar's ahead of the game guys.

458 - Oscar's ahead of the game guys.

You better get a move on :-)

Oscar Oller Oltra's Photos | Facebook

TVR

ummm that is on there for a long time... that is just a dummy for commercial use i think ... a real car is too heavy for the mtals stands and the springs would be extended fully...there is no weight on the wheels!

Not mean to disrespect oscar in any way as he builds really nice cars!! but I havent seen any 458 project finished from them... they do have a nice 430 replica based on the celica... and also one on the cougar I beleive..

cheers

old picture/foam plug, there are some behind the scenes kit manufacturers preparing for the 458 explosion, a couple on here are testing the market. And of course there's Ferrari themselves, would they sit still and let somebody copy their car and sell it, even just panels, jury is out on that one.
    There's plenty of evidence that AM, VW (veyron), Audi (Lambo) etc chase replica manufacturers if they become a threat in any way.
    D

Thanks guys.

I was unaware that was an old photo.

As you say such a new and current model replica or kit would be potentially dangerous waters.

Thanks again.

TVR

i remember he hat a few plugs for sale and only one for each country...

oscar is doing very good work and his kits are cheap especially his interior stuff ,are accurate and good prices , i dont think he has 458 kit ready, but i sent him an email and it appears he has 430 scuderia-430 spyder-murcielago coupe-murcielago roadster-and gallardo- and guess what else . ENZO ... and he said that the Enzo is available for sale , since he lives not too far away from my country,i will be visiting him after winter , sorry for my off-topic question, but anybody had deals before with mr.oscar? he seems a reputable and good kit car maker/builder.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_f View Post
    oscar is doing very good work and his kits are cheap especially his interior stuff ,are accurate and good prices , i dont think he has 458 kit ready, but i sent him an email and it appears he has 430 scuderia-430 spyder-murcielago coupe-murcielago roadster-and gallardo- and guess what else . ENZO ... and he said that the Enzo is available for sale , since he lives not too far away from my country,i will be visiting him after winter , sorry for my off-topic question, but anybody had deals before with mr.oscar? he seems a reputable and good kit car maker/builder.
    458 plug strongly not his work. My information was stolen speak! Replicados not trustworthy for me.

Do you know who made ​​them?? :-)

Bier,

That's somewhat of a sweeping statement.

Who's in my link at the top of the page if not Oscar?

TVR

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_f View Post

This Oscar person needs to take my photo's off his facebook page or where ever else he is using them, the enzo plugs are my pictures

the 458 plug is his and he is there in the picture with the 458 plug, but there is no kit yet for the 458 , as for the enzo kit, it needs cutting the mr2 chasis and stretching , so too much work , and the gallardo kit needs changing the whole front windshield and dash, and it needs more time and more money , i can afford the 430 spyder and an mr2 , so anyways i want to have a kit car this year so wether the 458 will be ready or not, i will be getting the 430 , where i live for now, they are both rare cars ,so it doesnt matter,even the 360 is still very rare and exotic here,maybe next 2 years when i move back to Germany i will consider a458 or enzo, but if the 458 will be out in few months and its as good as the 430, and wont cost more than 26k euro, i will be taking the 458 , oscar seems a serious man , and the company seems very good and trustworthy , i didnt see any complaints about his stuff, thats why am asking if any body had a problem with him in the past? i am asking because i was thinking first about Extreme in the UK , but after i searched a lil more and asked people, i changed my mind completely, am also waiting to see build threads from fugazzicars, they seem good too.