Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket wheels for diablo!

Aftermarket wheels for diablo!

Can anyone post pictures of aftermarket wheels on a diablo? What else beside stock looks good on diablo?
    Anyone good with photoshop?

I am also curious what other wheels that may work...i still need to find a set for my car.

Hey red hammer are you still building the contach? I know you sold the diablo already. Any pics or updates on your car?

No I sold it and bought a v8 diablo few months ago
    Is your diablo finished?

Whoever bought your red car is a lucky camper, that was a nicely built car. Any pics of your newer v8 diablo? Maybe bring it to carlise this may? Mine is not done yet. Dean is trying to have it done by carlise and maybe bring it there this may. We will see what happens. Let's see some pics of your new diablo!

It was a beautiful car, and I have yet to see a replica with a fit and finish like that car. But I didn't want to tear it apart to upgrade the engine, transmission, suspension etc. and turn it into a never ending project.
    Here is couple pictures of my V8 diablo,can't wait to drive it again. I put few hundred miles in october and it's a blast to drive, much more power, suspension, brakes etc make a big difference, it handles like it's on rails. I'm redoing many things on it , maybe even a new paint job but I don't think I'll be attending to Carlisle, it's just too far from me.

Here ya go

CCIE

Some more

CCIE