Thread: Murcielago tailights???

Murcielago tailights???

Hey Eveyone, Newbie here, starting to collect items for my build for a Murci, and was just going to see if anyone has looked at the KIA SOUL tailights as an option? Not dead on replicas, but very nice looking option! There are two different types, one has red, white, then yellow. However, the one I was considering is the 2011 or 12 model. Red l.e.d.s with white{reverse} in the center. Now, this will be the deciding factor if I get to use them at all, is that they look like they might be a little to long {sideways, of course} Let me know what u guys think, and thanks for all ur input!! Derek

if you feel thats good enough do it, only you know, it doesn't have to look exactly oem, most people won't know anyway

You need to not only consider the shape around the lens but also the contour of lens and how it will sit in the opening. If everything was flat then you'd not have as much to worry about however an OEM lens is designed to contour with the shape of the car.

Chris
    Last edited by No Bull; 01-21-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks guys, those are some good points!! I know some people have used Xterra tailights, and that is a nice look, but I am just looking for something alittle newer in design.