Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DKOV Motorsports

DKOV Motorsports

Well... It's offical

Due to the overwhelming (and I do mean that!) demand for expansion, I will be opening a Motorsports shop catering to the specific demands of Fiero based replicas.

I will NOT be brokering cars or components (contact Powerhouse for that) but physically manufacturing and keeing inventory on hand for assembly, distirbution and sales of a broad variety of replica goods and services.

I will NOT be building rebody kits for replica projects but I am currently assembling kits for customers using DKOV Motorsports suspension kits and motor swaps as well as installing replica bodies pre-purchased by out customers.

I will NOT be shuffling cheap and poor quality knock-off vehicle accessories but will carry and deliver factory componentry and other name brand components for your replica projects.

I MAY NOT ALWAYS be the cheapest in some areas but I will deliver and my reputation, now DKOV Motorsports' reputation, goes before us as a RELIABLE source of a broad variety of solutions to your project needs.

I will NOT take your money for products I cannot deliver. Keep your money until CONFIRMATION of availability for hard to locate componentry. In some RARE cases, deposits may be needed from the manufacturers.

Currently, we are assembling one complete 355 project and rebuilding one other while waiting for the arrival of 2 spiders and 1 Berlinetta replicas for similar suspension and drive trane rebuilds. We are waiting for delivery of one REAL Ferrari 348 for restoration and will be starting on a motor/tranny swap for an F40 kit. We have restored two Lotus Esprit Turbos as well as one complete ground up rebuild from fire damage of one of the rarest of Lotus Esprit Turbos... a sport 350... one of eight ever built.

In addition, we are the new and only distributor for the European inspired Spider Interiors Fiero Interior kit and manage worldwide distribution and reseller accounts for these kits.

In the past month, we have shipped three complete sets of 355 replica wheels and two sets of authentic wheels. We have manufactured a half dozen sets of wheel spacer/adapters and three complete sets of track-width adjusted suspension kits for various replicas. We have delivered dozens of authentic Ferrari and Lamborghini components and three separate and complete Instrument assemblies with adapter wiring harnesses. Provided several complete sets of lighting and badging kits.

And most of all... satisifed alot of customers and friends.

This was NOT supposed to erupt into a business. However, demand is high and we will do our best to supply. More importantly, give the replica community a reputable place to get reliable service and quality products.

We are currently negotiating for a new 16000 sq ft building to expand from our current 2000 location and will be supplying the street rod, customs and perhaps even the import enthusiasts as well.

In the days and weeks to come, expect the usual websites and other things but give us time... Our first priority are the CARS and the "frills" can wait for them.

See you around

DKOV -

Re:DKOV Motorsports

SWEEEET.... I have another highly reputable company I can turn too! This is great...

Way to Go Scott. Now comes the no sleeping part! LOL
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

You and I both

DKOV -

DKOV,

GREAT!!!!

Can't wait to use your services when I start my Spyder project in the coming months.

--TomSlick

DKOV:

Great to see you making the investment in the kit car business. It is a big one and we can use some honest people out there.

Best of luck,

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

DKOV, this is absolutely wonderful news. If/when I get a kit, I'll most likely be talking to you. Nice to see a good guy joining the crowd.

Did I read that correctly? DKOV offering the finest in LAMBO things? Let us know when you are ready for business in the Lambo stuff,,,ie: Badges,,,,,,Congratulations on the expansion (I think?) May you be rewarded TEN FOLD for your honesty!! 8)

sounds good to me...down the road I will need a Countach 5000 interior...more so the seats than anything...good luck with the business venture I'm sure you will do fine, just be true to your cutomers and they will be loyal
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

I still need a really nice interior. Even though mine is finished, I would take it out and replace it for this one.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

You know where you can get one

Nothing "official" on any Lambo interiors yet... stay tuned!

DKOV -