Thread: Infiniti Emerg-E Concept

Infiniti Emerg-E Concept

Infiniti Emerg-E

"The concept, called Emerg-E, is a plug-in hybrid, and its complex technolgies come from a panoply of British suppliers. Nissanís European engineering centre in Cranfield, Bedfordshire put it all together, under the auspices of the UK Governmentís Technology Strategy Board initiative for low-carbon vehicle research.

Head of the Cranfield centre, Jerry Hardcastle, doesnít refer to the car as a concept but a prototype. He will make two more runners to prove it all works, and there is a small chance that something not too different might actually make production round about 2016.

The performance figures are striking enough: 0-60 in 4.0 seconds, with more than 400bhp of electric urge. It weighs only 1,600kg, despite carrying enough battery to travel 30 miles without the engine/generator kicking in. "

Infiniti Emerg-E sizzles in Switzerland

It looks great!

Yeah, looks nice, but all these hybrids and stuff look the same with those pug like headlights, it just makes me sick.

We want popups!

It would take many years for something like this to come out... I see a 3D model beng made in the next 6 months and a cheap old MR2 donor might just be perfect for it.
    I wish someone has the money and time to go for it.

looks like a pagani huayra or something like that but with other body panels but same chassis

actually it's built on a lotus evora