Thread: MEV vehicles available in North America

MEV vehicles available in North America

Hi everyone, my name Kevin Patrick and I run Exomotive in Atlanta, GA. We supply the entire MEV line of vehicles including the Exocet, Rocket, Sonic 7, MEVX5, Atomic, tR1ke, Eco-Exo and the soon-to-be-released MEVabusa. I started the business last year after building my first Exocet and deciding that this line of vehicles NEEDS to have a presence in North America. Easy to build and massive amounts of fun.

I rarely see mentions of exoskeletal kit cars on this forum, so I thought I would throw these out there for anyone interested.

MEV Cars available from Exomotive

atomic is my fave of these all look awesome, would love to drive a car like this. Mevabusa is going to be equipped with hayabusa engine i presume?

Quote Originally Posted by rotor View Post
    atomic is my fave of these all look awesome, would love to drive a car like this. Mevabusa is going to be equipped with hayabusa engine i presume?
    Correct! It will be a two seater that weighs in at ~875 pounds. With the Hayabusa engine it's going to be silly fast. We'll be launching it at the Stoneleigh Kit Car show in May.

Here is a small teaser: