Thread: Picking a kit

Picking a kit

This is my first post, I have been looking on the forums for about 3 months never signed up. Today i felt it was time to join the forum and talk kit cars. My question is what kind of kits are out there "manufactures", Types of kits, chassis, where to get parts for the lambo replica kits and some prices on kits. I know carkitinc is out there read a a lot about them on here just wanted to see who else is out there, BTW I am in Phoenix, Arizona and my Name is Robert

Thank you for taking a look and the helping me figure out whats out there.

First off welcome to the forum and second, this thread was started a few days ago and there is some info in there for new builders!
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ma...good-kits.html

oh ok i wasn't sure if there was already one on here thank you jets303

How about the dee low kits are there any builds on here for one I tried searching but was unlucky btw I have found a set of plans to build a chassis for it so I am dead set on a dee low kit

I think the Dee low kit is just Car kit inc's name for the Diablo replica to avoid legal problems with Lamborghini but I'm not sure. There are a few Diablo build on here but there seems to be more at Index :: Kit c e n t r a l :: Lamborghini Diablo And Other Kit Car Builder's Support Group if you can't find any here.

Thank you how about interior stuff replica buttons and such

Sorry to sound like Captain Obvious here but you should get in contact with Rob since Your in Phoenix. He builds the Lambo kits and they seem pretty nice but you can't beat the shipping cost when you live in the same city.

Here is a link from he set up his own website...

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/te...lp640-com.html

He's right, not only is Rob's kit the best priced (about the same as the Dee Low!), it is the most accurate and toughest around (have you seen the vid where he kick smashes his kit without so much as a scratch or budge!?!?!). And the shipping cost savings alone will pay for the donor car!!! Besides, he's a great guy, call him and you'll see. Peace