Thread: european kit car show

european kit car show

just to let the people from this side of the pond that the european kit car show is on this weekend & bank holiday monday at stoneleigh. uk,i will be going on the sunday and will take losts of pics from the italian exotic owners club stand and anything else that looks interesting,unfortunetly my car isn't ready for the show but it will be for the ferrari festival at brands hatch in august.......www.crunchdesigns.com

Re:european kit car show

Hi

Hopefuly i will see you there, i found a little garage thats going to replace the water pump for 150 labour (i supplied the part).

Very cheap has i know the going rate is about 250-300 just in labour, so has you can see very happy.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...MR2/MR2Sig.jpg<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

Sorry did'nt make show head gasket turned out to be the problem with the car and not the water pump.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...MR2/MR2Sig.jpg<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

shame you couldn't attend the show,sunday's weather was great!quite a big turn-out as well.hope to have the pictures done by the weekend,my digital camera broke so i had to buy a cheap throw away one so i've got loads of pictures left!nothing new on the replica front which was disapointing thought someone might of had some news on 360's or 550,or mercilargo but everyone was keeping their cards close to their chests...