Thread: My old 355

My old 355

Hey guys, I just stumbled on some old pics of my 355. Just thought you guys might want to check em out.

I know the there was a minor adjustment that was needed between the door and the fender.

Re:My old 355

360 Spyder:

Nice car! Would you happen to have any information on the top and how it looked up. Many of us are at the stage of building that portion of our cars and I seem to be stumped for what really will work and what will not. I purchased a Mercury Capri top and it is 3 inches too narrow and it looks like that was a waste of cash. I could use some real life suggestions on what worked for you on the yellow beauty in the photos.

Dave

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Honestly Dave, I purchased the car as a turnkey and do not know what they used for the top. However the top did look great and I will look for the pics with the top up. When I do find them I will post them here.

I think I saw that car on kitcars.com several months back. Perhaps the same one? It was parked half on the driveway, half in the street...

360 Spyder and Shinji:

Any detailed pictures will help the cause. This portion of the build is driving me nuts. I could throw any junk on the car, but I have come too far to do that to this one. I appreciate your assistance.

Dave

I posted some pics in another thread...

Duane:

Are you referring to the Pearl White Fiero? Nice car! 360Spyder had a yellow 355 that had a nice top as well. I am going to look around a bit to see if I can locate a 355 with an inside the roof shot. That may help.

Dave

Well it's actually a perl color, tri-coat finish, but yes, I think we are talking about the same one. It was in the shop again, we built that car years ago, and changed ownership and needed some things worked out.

Duane:

How did you reinforce the frame to make the car stiffer in the center and the door gaps remain consistent?

Dave