Thread: Ch-a-s-s-i-s

REDHOTFERR

Ch-a-s-s-i-s

Anyone see this chassis yet, make an interesting 355, with a rollbar :-) www.indystreetcar.com

Re:Ch-a-s-s-i-s

"Street legal"? I can't see that....

How?

DKOV -

that one almost certainly isnt, since no glass, no lights, etc...

altho its very possible to make it legal, since the Lotus 7
    replicas are..
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I recently saw one of these at a Classic car show in Dunedin, Florida. It was a two seat version, one behind the other. The lights were on the car, small driving lights. They only have to be Blue/White and 55 watts of power. Tail lights looked like they were from a Cobra replica mounted just under the rear spoiler. They used yellow light front and rear for the turn signals and parking lights, a hand operated wiper on a very short Plexiglas wind screen and of course seat belts for both people. The front spoiler must act as some kind of bumper but not required in Florida. The stereo tales up a lot of room.

He also has a lotus version with a Kawasaki Motor cycle engine in it. Very cool.

I did not know it was a kit. Thought is was home built.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

I saw the Lotus street driven racer again last week end and got two shots of it. It has a motorcycle engine in it and in-line seating.

Looks like fun,

Dave

I kinda like it

its great

i would if i could
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

REDHOTFERR

Now thats a big boys go-cart! What size Kawi? Can you imagine going through the twisting turns of the mountains or down the coast! Is it the same size as the Indy Street Car I wonder? With a V-6 IT MUST BE A LOT BIGGER. I emailed the company but have yet to hear anything, its been 2 weeks... Wheel base, width, length, etc etc etc.... This one must scream!

This car has a special drive line to provide a reverse gear too. The shifter is like a bile 1st, N, then on up to 6th.

The guy who owns it said it is about as quick as some of the performance bikes on the road. Just a little more to pull around with 4 wheels instead of 2.

Took about 2 months to build it.

Dave