Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New SuperBass Kit

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

New SuperBass Kit

My sculptor is a freaking Incredible Creative Genius !!!!~ the appsolute BEST work i have ever seen... ALL the physical work is done by him ,i supply some CasH to make it happen ,we work hand an hand an trust each others ideas ,if i ask him to make something he will make it ,.. we talk about how fast, what size ,an then he give me several options of how he can make it better ,the LORD has given both of us a great Opportunity ,to show off his work an my idea,s ......... which is priceless

Be not anxious for anything ~

on these

it should be Derailed by Tue. Night ....LOL FIERO Chassis already set up ,doors also worked out ...3 more different kits to finish... working as fast as we can

if anyone need their Fiero chassis set up for this build we can get it done in Houston Tx. off of FM-1960

Stretch
    Engine swap install
    Rough Body Mount
    Payment plans are easy an simple we can work out any form of arrangments
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-17-2012 at 07:09 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Beautiful work!

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it will be high around $22,500.00 EXTERIOR ,Interior , glass package , Sub-Frame , Rims an Tires ... all components NOT finished AT THIS TIME ...working on 2 Demo,s & assembly instructions
    my favorite color right herrre !~!13" stretch 106.30 in
    REPLICA Roadster SEAT
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 10-21-2012 at 12:27 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

IKR talk with your sculptor and convince to make a Ferrari F40

The New Super Bass Kit is really looking awesome and dashing and i hope its great for the Mclaren F1.,
    Please share the pictures after using this New Super Bass Kit with Mclaren F1

good job Ikr, you are getting better and better

Where on 1960? I'm off of 1960 by 290!
    Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER View Post
    My sculptor is a freaking Incredible Creative Genius !!!!~ the appsolute BEST work i have ever seen... ALL the physical work is done by him ,i supply some CasH to make it happen ,we work hand an hand an trust each others ideas ,if i ask him to make something he will make it ,.. we talk about how fast, what size ,an then he give me several options of how he can make it better ,the LORD has given both of us a great Opportunity ,to show off his work an my idea,s ......... which is priceless

Be not anxious for anything ~

on these

it should be Derailed by Tue. Night ....LOL FIERO Chassis already set up ,doors also worked out ...3 more different kits to finish... working as fast as we can

if anyone need their Fiero chassis set up for this build we can get it done in Houston Tx. off of FM-1960

Stretch
    Engine swap install
    Rough Body Mount
    Payment plans are easy an simple we can work out any form of arrangments

I love it and I want one..later

Im interested in getting a chassis stretched..around where off 1960 are you located?? I'm off veterans memorial and the beltway..

IKR You are VERY Talented using Photoshop and the 3d programs you have to the Max
    These pictures are photoshopped really well
    The back ground is not your shop ( if i'm wrong please prove it and accept my apology)
    The rear view pic is photoshopped ( look at the sheet on the right on the wall if it is 8'X 4' the car is almost 16 feet long and the sheet hitting the wall) so next time pay attention and remove the sheet, (again if i'm wrong prove me wrong and i will say i'm sorry)
    I found the same exact profiles you used I will post it ( and if i'm wrong just prove that you actually MADE the car and I will apologize)
    but dont play with people mind on here
    You might be in the process of making that kit car and trying to stop anyone else who is making it but you are not even close to reach this stage YET unless you used your skills on photoshop
    before you get upset at me just very simply prove me wrong
    Last edited by FunnyWheels; 08-10-2012 at 11:58 AM.