Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Replicas in Mexico

Replicas in Mexico

458 and Gallardo YES!

$45000 Mexican pesos is less than $4000 us dollars , this is a hot deal!!
    Polivio likes this.

The 2008 Gallardo looks awesome.
    The guy who made the Ferrari & reventon did them with woodbuck here's his email [email protected] he noted that the IKR superbass molds originated in Tijuana, Mexico. He offered to make one too in the next few months for around $7k if it has clients.. Ask him for pictures - he sent me good pics of the Ferrari & Rev build process and they look great
    Last edited by am33r; 07-29-2012 at 05:33 AM.

is he the same guy helping IKR?
    Toqen | Budget Friendly Shared Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Server Colocation
    MadMechanics members get 50% off any Shared Cloud Hosting package, just enter coupon code "MadMechanics" at checkout.

Follow us on facebook and Twitter

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    I have their front end an roof ( From Mexico ) the rest of the car came from my SCULPTOR WHOM i always comment an brag on his work ...he is not in Mexico nor is the IKR SuperBass being built in Mexico ,too early to explain all of it now ...i will tell you later !!!! We mix an match parts for good reasons, doing what we do require a good back ground in size ,shape , wheelbase , an other critical dimensions. when MOST people post picture they post the best end or the best angle an hide the rest .... upon better or closer inspection you start to see differences that or way off an then you wish you had waited an not jumped so fast ...then it finally hit you ..you were thrown a curve ball !!!! an you didn,t see it coming Always ask for a front ,rear, an dead on straight side shoot (no angles)an interior if offered

full size ...short nose... long rear / true 104"WB
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-28-2012 at 03:42 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER View Post
    I have their front end an roof ( From Mexico ) the rest of the car came from my SCULPTOR WHOM i always comment an brag on his work ...he is not in Mexico nor is the IKR SuperBass being built in Mexico ,too early to explain all of it now ...i will tell you later !!!! We mix an match parts for good reasons, doing what we do require a good back ground in size ,shape , wheelbase , an other critical dimensions
    Thanks for the clarification IKR. never doubted you one bit bud
    Toqen | Budget Friendly Shared Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Server Colocation
    MadMechanics members get 50% off any Shared Cloud Hosting package, just enter coupon code "MadMechanics" at checkout.

Follow us on facebook and Twitter

everybody does a great job , offering things that normally WE could not afford , a replica is what most of us love because its not a mass produced version of a car that anyone can go drive off a new car lot ,so we express ourselves with distinction ,show our true personality an skills to build it or pay someone to build our dream car the way we want it ...that s why i never take away from a guy whom has no mechanical skills because they make up for it with MONEY .. CASH , DINERO,s ,so if you build a car for someone ,no matter how corny it sound give them what they ask for ...at the end of the day, its their dream ,not yours.
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-28-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

CORRECTED (2)

It is generally the case that final projects which are produced in the US go a long way over the Mexico based ones. I used the terms IKR-Labled 'Superbass' and (Tijuana Aventador Project) interchangeably as neither is finalized yet, and this is the word I got from some Carlos in Mexico, and IKR told us earlier that he got the front of the vehicle from mexico after I pointed out that I saw it in the mexico video! non-stretch Aventador

IKR you had already told us that the whole front clip work, winshield trim and roof are from Mexico on the 458. first 458 Italia replica?

Of course you told us later that the rest of the vehicle is your sculptor's work which is all great, he seems to be really skilled.

As time goes on you get to make more and better parts like the nice rear clip labled IKR, and you sharpen your project hopefully beyond what the Tijuana project Aventador does, that will make it better and more distinct- by then, the true differences will be there for everyone to genuinely give your sculptor the credit for making the IKR Aventador different/better than the Tijuana Aventador. A lot of us await more pics & updates buddy (: don't take forever! By all means, mix and match whatever you need to do, just produced the final product that is supperior

Btw. You were looking for a windshield for the project. What is your budget for that?
    Lee in Burbank can make you an OEM replica windshield for it, I know it seems too much money but if you ask for 10 he might just give you a great deal!
    Last edited by am33r; 07-29-2012 at 06:02 AM.

NO ... the SuperBass is TOTAL IKR,s Sculptors Work ...Front an Rear ... Lets keep it straight the IKR 4FIFTY8 is front an roof Mexico based .... IKR,s doors , mirrors ,rear quarters, rear bumper ,side skirts ,engine cover deck lid ,an back glass is IKR,s Sculptors work !!!

terms (IKR-Labled 'Superbass') and (Tijuana Aventador Project)" are not interchangeable" those who get it will truly see ... the price difference will reflect who get,s what , some shop price ,some shop accuracy an ease of assembly ....do your home work FOLLOW the body lines ,that s what we do , you want the Best

you can get ..if necessary mix an match parts to make it better = IKR KUSTOMS

we have the best & most accuate parts of all the kits an yes we are DEAD LAST now ,but our pre sales were cancelled with all the BS post on here, an i don,t care we will work with our funds just at a slower pace

why not get him to make me a paper template of the door glass !!!! if you can
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-29-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast