Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My design projects...maybe someday...

Corvette C5...side view...blended with a C7 roof.

Last edited by IKAROS; 11-07-2015 at 03:12 PM.

IKAROS, where did you get that great background?

Mike, very cool diffusers. Norm's fiberglass makes some wicked ones for the solstice and Saturn sky. I was thinking of buying one and glassing it in the rear of the Carrera gt. Can you make me a sketch of the carrera rear with the diffuser?
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Looks like a good site. Thanks!

Norm is a member here, and does some wicked custom work. He made a lot of my ideals reality for me.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Always agreed that the wheels you put on a car can make or break the look.
    Last edited by G35Mike; 10-07-2015 at 03:43 PM.

g35Mike,

I love the enthusiasm. you should probably think about starting your own thread for your designs so we can chime in and crowd-source our ideas. What do you think bud?

Quote Originally Posted by Tall_Order View Post
    g35Mike,

I love the enthusiasm. you should probably think about starting your own thread for your designs so we can chime in and crowd-source our ideas. What do you think bud?

I was only chiming in myself on design idea's IKAROS was suggesting.

Madmods asked for my imitation of the Carrera GT. So That's the only reason I was submitting those here.

I suppose I should have done so in a new Thread, but I didn't really think about it and was under the impression this was really just a suggestion thread for all anyhow.

Didn't mean to thread hijack or anything.

Problem is, I only have access to MS Paint at the moment. My photoshop program hasn't been able to be installed on my computer but that is something I am attempting to remedy so I can provide better quality images.

With only having MS Paint at my disposal at the moment and providing these suggestions from work most often and not have the ability to download software to a work PC, I am not sure a new thread is something I should take on as tweaking images of cars using paint can be very tricky if the right parts are not present through an online search and available in the orientation needed.

I'll refrain from posting more images here unless asked via PM as to not gum up the thread further. My apologies for the hijacking.

Not out of spite, but just to clear things up for IKAROS, I removed the images posted of the Carrera GT that madmods asked for and I will PM him the images.

Sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope this clears everything up.