Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: CNC body for 4k

Quote Originally Posted by LP700-4 View Post
    Seriously??? So you would rather get negative feedback versus sending out IKR's engine cover, which I assumed he paid for already or my replacement engine cover which I have been waiting for almost 2 years now....

Negative feedback is apart of business. ive delivered 1000s of cnc parts to IKR for dirt cheap. I iddnt get positive feed back for each part i delievered for cheap, but i get 1 per 1 he doesnt recieve. thats business. If i find the middle of the engine cover i owe you i will send it back. I wasnt obligated to remake one that fit the badge but i agreed to remake one with good intentions of helping you.
    Last edited by ncrazyballa; 08-12-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by superstang460 View Post
    Correct. We are not talking about finished vehicles or even anything close. He advertised being able to fabricate foam models and had ability to Hardcoat them and even make finished fiberglass panels, as posted directly by himself.
    He had no issues accepting 50% down and he even requested an extra $1000 from me because a different client needed something done for SEMA last year in a hurry and never paid him.
    That was not my doing but I agreed to pay more upfront to get my parts in the works.
    It has been over 6 months and have several emails, PM's and phone calls that have been ignored.
    F- in customer service for a customer that paid $5600+
    i requested an extra 1000 on top of the deposit that was owed to complete the cnc plug....to complete your cnc plug... i delivered the 3600 dollar CNC plug not a dollar more so whats your problem? Did i run off with your money? and i hardcoated 11 parts, and i crated and shipped it. 600 to build and ship + 1500 for the 11 hardcoated parts. We are about squared up....Mind you that hardcoating the plug was only talked about after the plug was machined and i didnt want to do it because i wouldnt be making any money due to your budget, but i agreed to because i wanted to get your project as far as i can get it for you so that you could complete it. I even let you know that the amount you were offering to hard coat wasnt much. Alot of customers dont have the ability to complete their projects and rely on the people building to do as much as possible.
    Last edited by ncrazyballa; 08-12-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fakerari View Post
    Why do all these guys in the replica industry have such poor business practices ? Is it that much more difficult to be a good honorable businessman ?
    youve never been in this business so you wouldnt understand. Nor do you know the body of work i have completed and delivered. Lets talk about me making Nick custom fiberglass sideskirts for his zonda for 260 dollars out of kindness to see him do better on his project. Is that honorable enough for you?
    Last edited by ncrazyballa; 08-12-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ncrazyballa View Post
    If i find the middle of the engine cover i owe you i will send it back. I wasnt obligated to remake one that fit the badge but i agreed to remake one with good intentions of helping you.
    Did you find my original cover yet?

I agree you wasn't obligated to make a new one however you did offer to make a new one that would fit the emblem. Usually if you agree to do something for someone than it is reasonable for them to expect that you will follow through with your offer.

I am sure it upsets you when someone agrees to do something for you and in the end doesn't do it...
    -Glenn

"One day I had a bit of an argument with my friend Enzo Ferrari, who reckoned I wasnít able to drive a Ferrari, only tractors. Thatís when I got the idea into my head and told myself Ė Iíll make the cars myself from now on!" - Ferruccio Lamborghini

My problem is that when you requested extra money, I obliged within minutes. I've been trying to contact you for 6 months now in regards to missing pieces and this forum is the only communication I can seem to connect with you.
    The front passenger window (where a side mirror would be) is missing. The driver side is present. Also, the top side of the wing is not present. The bottom half is, but not the top.
    Can you please locate those and ship them so it can be considered 'completed'?
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Can't believe people still give him jobs from this thread....

Quote Originally Posted by superstang460 View Post
    My problem is that when you requested extra money, I obliged within minutes. I've been trying to contact you for 6 months now in regards to missing pieces and this forum is the only communication I can seem to connect with you.
    The front passenger window (where a side mirror would be) is missing. The driver side is present. Also, the top side of the wing is not present. The bottom half is, but not the top.
    Can you please locate those and ship them so it can be considered 'completed'?
    Ill take care of those parts, its not going to be anytime soon.
    Last edited by ncrazyballa; 09-02-2019 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LP700-4 View Post
    Did you find my original cover yet?

I agree you wasn't obligated to make a new one however you did offer to make a new one that would fit the emblem. Usually if you agree to do something for someone than it is reasonable for them to expect that you will follow through with your offer.

I am sure it upsets you when someone agrees to do something for you and in the end doesn't do it...
    havent found it yet. ill send it out when i do.

That's funny because I actually build hot rod out of actual metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Royalworks View Post
    That's funny because I actually build hot rod out of actual metal.
    Im impressed.