Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Any interest in a pisa style euro interior kit? (308 replica-ish)

  1. #11
    Senior Member EVM_Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    253
    apparently I don't know how to pics anymore..

  2. #12

  3. #13
    Senior Member Jbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    213
    Last edited by Jbrown; 12-01-2017 at 05:42 AM.
    1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
    1985 Fiero GT Northstar
    1985 Fiero GT 3800

  4. #14
    Senior Member EVM_Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    253
    $750 and yes, I live in west Knoxville

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    117
    Are these pics of the TR interior or the pisa style interior kit? They look like the TR interior to me. If they are, can you post up some pics of the pisa style please. Is the pisa style kit designed to swap into a Fiero's interior or is it more of a custom fit for whatever your building interior kit? I am interested if it's a direct interior swap kit for a Fiero. Thanks!

  6. #16
    Senior Member EVM_Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Redline View Post
    Are these pics of the TR interior or the pisa style interior kit? They look like the TR interior to me. If they are, can you post up some pics of the pisa style please. Is the pisa style kit designed to swap into a Fiero's interior or is it more of a custom fit for whatever your building interior kit? I am interested if it's a direct interior swap kit for a Fiero. Thanks!
    This is the Pisa style kit. I still have to dig out the parts to the TR interior. The kit pictured is made for the Fiero just as the TR kit is. However, I have yet to see anything replica car related that is a "direct fit". As with anything to do with replica/Kit car building there is always fabricating, tweaking and some ingenuity involved to some degree.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Jbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    213
    I want to purchase the tr kit, I have to find time to make a trip to Knoxville. I am in Tullahoma about half way between Nashville and Chattanooga..
    Not like the pics of the tr interior I have seen but I can modify etc...
    Last edited by Jbrown; 12-02-2017 at 07:07 PM.

  8. #18
    Senior Member EVM_Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrown View Post
    I want to purchase the tr kit, I have to find time to make a trip to Knoxville. I am in Tullahoma about half way between Nashville and Chattanooga..
    Not like the pics of the tr interior I have seen but I can modify etc...
    The pics above are of the 308 replica interior. I can post pics of the TR interior kit next week

  9. #19
    Senior Member Jbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    213
    Got you,. I misunderstood... Same price on TR? Would love some pics..

  10. #20
    Senior Member EVM_Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrown View Post
    Got you,. I misunderstood... Same price on TR? Would love some pics..
    TR kit is less involved and is $575. Will post pics about mid week next week. Wont have a day off till then

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •