Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Fiero kit. What is out there?

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    76mx your cars aren't fiero based are they ?

I subscribe to the kit car magazines too and none of the kits advertised are fiero based
    Cutlass and Csdilligaf, Reincarnation Magazine, formerly Carbuilder formerly Kitcar Builder formerly etc... is the only one left, but on second thought Cutlass already knows that because I got him his free subscription. You do bring up a good point Cutlass about Fiero based. I am thinking about my Countach as well as all of the other Countach replica manufacturers and there is not a single characteristic on them that would make them Fiero based, they can be based on any chassis, including a Fiero, that has the proper wheelbase, but nothing connects any of them directly to any chassis. The same is true for the Diablo replicas that I am familiar with as well as the Aventador replicas. Even the non-stretched Countach versions that Dimitri and Allen had were not actually Fiero based, again they would fit on anything with a Fiero wheelbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Wow, excellent. Thanks guys. I'm sorry to hear that many have went by the way side but, I guess I could still find something. I know there are plenty of Fiero's around for sale. I'm just not sure what kit I want. Probably not a Countach. I REALLY like the F 40 but I know that ain't happening. I'll just keep my eye open for a "manufacturer" or a basket case.
    Thanks a BUNCH!!!!! I appreciate all the insight and help!!!
    Chaz,
    Sorry to hear that you do not want a Countach. If you do not want to stretch a Fiero, I know of two for sale that are already stretched. One is in Nashville, Tennessee and the other is in Jacksonville, Florida. Both of them were under diablo replicas before they replaced them with my aluminum composite monocoque chassis.

76mx,
    Thanks buddy. I'm not at all concerned about stretching the Fiero. I own a welding fab shop and have done some "major" modification to cars (including chassis work). It's more of the body style. They are cool and all, just not a favorite. I will be watching for F40's on ebay, as suggested. But, even that that is not set in stone. I am in the beginning processes and just getting my ducks in a row. I'd hate to start building something and find something else I would rather build. Like with my dune buggy I built. There are a LOT of designs out there. And Hot rods are just redesigned, not rebodied. This is more like a kid in a candy store with only .25 to spend.
    Thanks for the info!

76mx,
    Thanks buddy. I'm not at all concerned about stretching the Fiero. I own a welding fab shop and have done some "major" modification to cars (including chassis work). It's more of the body style. They are cool and all, just not a favorite. I will be watching for F40's on ebay, as suggested. But, even that that is not set in stone. I am in the beginning processes and just getting my ducks in a row. I'd hate to start building something and find something else I would rather build. Like with my dune buggy I built. There are a LOT of designs out there. And Hot rods are just redesigned, not rebodied. This is more like a kid in a candy store with only .25 to spend.
    Thanks for the info!
    Quite welcome. If you want another Dune Buggy, I have those molds too.

Very cool. Do you have a site that shows all the bodies you can make?

Get you one of these.

Last edited by cdd; 02-13-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Not sure if you have seen this or if most of them are still around

http://www.kitcarlist.com/index.html

If you pull up this web page and hit the keys CTRL F together and type in fiero you will get 22 hits.

Very cool. Do you have a site that shows all the bodies you can make?
    Sorry, no I do not.

I have the molds for and sell the kits for the 25th Anniversary Countach, The F-40, Testarossa and 308

Whose molds ? Ifg? Watson ?