Thread: My other projects.

Hybrid View

My other projects.

I love building cars, I especially building one off cars. These are not considered kit cars, But the amount of fabrication involved and forward thinking is what lead me to replica cars and kits in the first place. So this will be a page of a few older projects and some current custom builds.
    this was a 1984 Ford f-350. I used a grill off of a 2002 f-250 and customized the entire truck off of that grill. (This project is what lead to My custom van)
    1984 F-350 BEFORE

AFTER

1998 Ford E.350 Custom Dually. As I said the 84 truck lead me to this. I started with a 1998 Ford E-250 van, I used the grill and bumper off of a 2008 Ford F-250 and went from there. This was built way before they came out with the new body style van and these van had been unchanged from 1992 till 2002 This is one of my vehicles I take to car shows frequently. I added dually axle extensions and custom built The fenders and running boards.
    BEFORE

AFTER

This is a current Project. !988 International Crew Cab. It was a dump truck. It will be getting a new Custom front end treatment as well. I started out by raising the fenders almost 12 inches and Putting 50 inch military tires on it. I will be designing a more modern looking grill and light set up. My idea on this one is that it will be an adventure truck. I have a custom Flat bed for it with a full roof rack. when its done it will be able to carry 2 four wheelers, 2 kayaks, 2 mountain bikes, and will have a roof top pop up tent. I live like 10 miles from a huge recreation/riding area and the lake/camping areas. This is gonna be a beast...lol
    BEFORE

CURRENT

Another current project is my 1988 Porsche 928 S4. this is a low mile car black exterior with black leather. Mostly this is just lite paint restoration, and tuning the engine. I bought a set of 18 inch turbo twist wheels that I painted Gloss black. Im going triple black, black car, black wheels black leather interior.
    CURRENT

Wheels after paint

and this is basically the look I am going for

Very nice projects. Makes me think of Hot Wheels vehicles and I mean that as a compliment. This is the level of customization's I wish I had time to do myself.

Keep the posts coming, I for one and very much enjoying.
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr