Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GAGLIARDI VEX New Porsche custom Car

Exoticarslover- glad you joined just plug gagliardi.
    i would not be surprised if you were the same guy as supercardude.
    also seems odd heís only here to plug gagliardi.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I am not only here to plug anyone and I certainly do not have any other accounts. I am certain the administrator of this site can check our IP addresses. I found a very nice car and the builder was very humble and did not try and force his product. He took time to show me all of his cars and let me test drive it. These forums are for us to talk about cars and that is what I am doing. I just made it very clear that all of these slanderous remarks about the developer could easily be taken to another level by the builder if continued lies are posted on this or any other forum. When I have my Vex built, I will try to have some pictures posted. Mr. Walrus, please contact the Administrator of Mad Mechanics if you think I have 2 accounts. I am sure that would be grounds to kick me off the site. I do not know who posted the other comment but it is nice to know that not everyone is a hater like others on this forum.I have not bashed any other builder or car on this site.
    Last edited by Supercardude; 04-22-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Iím new here and just searching for a kit car, take it easy dude. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Havemurci View Post
    Not meaning to offend anyone but just because you donít believe in gravity doesnít mean you donít fall when you trip. The car is a reworked Vaydor, the basic architecture is clearly the same, buy what you like and any success you have helps the perception that kit cars donít suck. If Arash could put one of his overlays on it it might be more clear to you. Truth should not harm anyone, it doesnít change your mind because you like what you like.
    Hats off to the builder, he has a history of completing builds but all his designs are reworks of other designs like the Murci.
    So have at it, and good luck with your build.
    I always Believe someone has the right to their own opinion and thatís why you never seen me post anything anywhere but you crossed the line and this itís not the first time I read youíre remarks about me, you keep saying that my ďVendetta looks like a murciťlagoĒ wow... the world didnít know that, Did you figure that out all on your own Sherlock, Did it ever occur to you that it was intended that way and not that it looks that way for lack of skills, because thatís exactly what youíre insinuating.. did you know that the name Vendetta itís not because of a movie, but it was actually a word directed to a car manufacture,
    then you go on attacking my integrity, I have completed more than 30 Vendettas and more then 40 cars in total, but thatís not enough now my cars suck in fact all kit cars suck when in more then 10 years not 1 owner have said my vendetta sucks, I donít know what kit car you have been driving but I can assure anybody you never driven one of my cars, And now youíre attacking my VEX, Trying to use Big word, architecture whatever, and that my car its a copy of another car, especially a copy of a car that itís practically a copy of 20 cars put into one, cuz Iím sure a design wizard like you would notice that.. I can find something from another car in any car you can mention including the model T from ford, why donít you appreciate the hard work and passion that went into creating something like this, I have invested more than $100,000 dollars and 3 years of hard work engineering design in fabricating trying to create something nice for the car enthusiast and after all that I have to sit here and find a schmuck like you writing stupid comments trying to put down everything I am,
    Just limit your self bro, And say that you like or that you donít like the car and keep the reasoning as to yourself, you may have the right to your opinion but when your opinion itís going to offend someone there is a thing called principal, I can think your wife is fat and ugly but I can just say sheís not my type.
    So you want to go on and talk crap about me my company integrity skills and design ďstructureĒ,
    then keep your hat on and call me to get your facts straight first,
    as you know dam well who and where I am as I donít hide behind no whatever user name
    my name is Franco Galiardi
    and I am Gagliardi Design

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    "Hats off to the builder", that sounds like slander and lies to me too.
    Thanks 76mx. Do you know how I can post pictures of my Vex being built. I have not been able to post poctures for some reason.

That was said rather tongue in cheek but you are still welcome. None of us can post pictures anymore without using a third person host and that is all way too high tech for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    That was said rather tongue in cheek but you are still welcome. None of us can post pictures anymore without using a third person host and that is all way too high tech for me.
    Thanks for the info.

I visited Franco's shop a few yrs ago, he is the real deal. Ignore any dumbazz shills here. Best of luck on the Vex and the other new concept!
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Quote Originally Posted by funexec View Post
    I visited Franco's shop a few yrs ago, he is the real deal. Ignore any dumbazz shills here. Best of luck on the Vex and the other new concept!
    Thank you. I am greatful that Gagliardi Designs is building beautiful and affordable cars. We all should be thanking him for his hard work and for making affordable exotic cars that are available to all of us car enthusiasts. Many years ago I got ripped off by a kit car company in Oklahoma so I did extensive research before I ordered my Vex. From my due diligence and communication with previous customers, Franco delivers and is reliable.