Thread: DKOV

DKOV

Scott: I sent you an email earlier, have you received it?

Re:DKOV

yes i have....

no wait my name isnt scott.....

lol ;D
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

AutoMX: why don't we work something out on a design of my website for my 355 project ?? ;D And in return, I'll setup something on our network for your own site and host it for free.

wow free hosting?
    if i only didnt have 3 free hosting accounts so far ... :P

although im sure we could work $omething out in term$
    of ca$h ;D
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Auto MX is not me... he's playing with you

I did get your note... replied in fact. I assumed you got it.

Maybe you should call me as well?

DKOV -

lol i dont care who is what if $ shows up in my account i could
    not care less ;D

Scott - I hadn't heard from you in a while either... did you get my most recent e-mail, asking about getting in touch with your friend directly since I've found what we were trying to get?
    Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

I did and I passed your info on to him. I figured that since he was such a turd with the tops, I'd leave the rest of his "helping" up to him. I pushed him kinda hard about them.

He'll come around though. Especially once the intrest in them dies down again. They'll go back out in the shop and sit there for another 5 years until I ask about them again. Then he'll be all excited about finishing them.

Frustrating. Bottom line is that he thinks he can make a killing on them and figures that if anyone wants or needs them or the "how to" for them, they should pony up and buy one.

As you have found out though... not just the top... the WHOLE car!!!

Oh well...

DKOV -

O.K., thanks for passing my info on to him for me... doesn't sound like he'd be willing to help much anyway, even though I already HAVE the top parts and so aren't in the market to get one from him anyway. I just have a few questions that I'd love to find answers to, and figured he might be able to help since he got the kits complete and unopened (assumedly).

Heck, if he'd be willing to help answer a few questions so I can do mine successfully the first time, since he's only a few hours drive away, I might actually be willing to help HIM install his tops on HIS cars so he can make that 'BIG MONEY" he keeps going on about in talking with you.

I guess some people just don't see things that way, though.

Thanks again for your help... if I can do anything for you, just let me know.

And actually, before I found the top parts that I currently have, I'd have been WILLING to buy a whole car/top kit from him, as long as the top kit was still complete and in new condition. Deep pockets were available to me for fulfilling this project, and a second Fiero isn't necessarily a bad thing to have around. I'd have even let him choose the car he wanted to get rid of, and then installed the top kit on my Formula, like I've planned.

*shrug* His loss. I'll get my top installed successfully one way or another. Going in blind will still be successful - it'll just take longer. s'O.K. - time is free...