Thread: Purchased oem Aventador Roadster Roof

Purchased oem Aventador Roadster Roof

Originally my build was going to be a coupe but I got a deal on these panels so I'm gonna change it up I think. I need the other one parts or copies of them that are different on the Roadster like the engine bonnet and firewall rear window etc. If anyone has these let me know. My build is all factory panels and a custom tube frame with factory Diablo suspension. The project has been on hold for a while due to health issues but I'm back to work on it. The doors are functional as well as the front hood. The main structure front and rear firewall and wheel wells are tacked in place. I won't hard weld until I know everything first and bolts together like an original car. Once I'm done with this I'll be looking for an f40 and contact in that order and oem copies or original a must. I already have a friend with the factory f40 but 60k is whoosh a lot of money but he makes the parts the same way as ferrari carbon and Kevlar so some of the expense is justified. I will be posting more videos of this now that I'm back to work on it.

https://youtu.be/DZWdpuBGVMI
    Last edited by colato; 09-06-2019 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Missing link