Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Koenig Testarossa

My Koenig Testarossa

It's slow going but I have it to a point where I can drive around the yard a bit. It has a 4.9 Caddy, 4 speed automatic, CK3 body, Cobra R wheels, Eagle tires.
    All I need is lights, upholstery, glass, paint and about one million hours! Thanks to all that helped so far.
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Re:My Koenig Testarossa

That's sweet. It takes a LONG time to get it to the point where it can roll out of the garage and around the yard. Congrats! It looks good.

i like it daleford.did you get all the parts from ck3,what about the windshield mounting panel,and if you did get it would you let somebody copy it,i know the one you may have got from ck3 uses a custom glass that noone seems to make.bit i think one could be altered to use a production glass.i like the way the sebring,avenger w/s looks in trs and 355s,from the pictures ive seen,and i think a ck3 panel was altered to make use of the more readily available avenger glass .i know this subject has been run into the ground but the pictures of the 355 and trs with the avenger w/s look better than any ive seen.

The avenger panel has no ck-3 parts from the tray in it i still have mine if someone thinks it will work for them,but it won't!!
    the tray was made from scratch on top of the fiero sheetmetal
    they same way anyone could have made it already instead of whining about my panel,i've watched guys spend all kinds of time making things like door jambs,and trunks that nobody will ever see,yet could have made thier own frame a long time ago,as the glass fits,and dosn't need to be cut. :
    MIKE

that is looking very good
    how where able to use those rims, did the spacers change the bolt patern?

ok then ill make one from scratch,ive done things more challenging in my time

Thanks everybody.....
    Mike D I have the CK3 panel but it is of almost no use unless you have the proper windshield to fit it....
    and no-one knows what that is!
    Be happy to sell it to you though.

85 Lamb The Mustang wheels are fitted to the front with 1 inch thick wheel adapters.
    They are on the back by redrilling the Caddy hubs with the 4.5 inch Ford bolt circle. However thy needed to be spaced out on the rear as well. We used 1 inch wheel spacers and long studs like drag racers use.
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

how much would you have to have for the ck3 w/s panel.im going to make one,but the ck3 panel may save me some time,i may be able to alter it and make the sebring glaas work,if not i can throw it away.ive been told that the ck3 panel is no good for what im trying to do,but ive done things before that people said i couldnt do.im going to start work on my w/s panel tomorrow,i ordered the glass today,and im going to use the old [make it out of foam ,then make a mold method],i hate having to do it this way but i really want that w/s in my car.works kinda slow at my shop and i have 2 bodymen standing around.

Mike,don't bother with the ck-3 panel,it sits up about 1 inch above the fiero fender mounting rail,and keeps you from using a trim panel to give the wipers a finished look,it dosen't fill in to the old w.s. opening,and has no way to seal off the front trunk area,ck-3 must not have cared about water leaking in there or put a brain in. ???
    MIKE

thanks,i understand