Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 360

is there a demand for the 360,and i dont mean people wanting to play 20 questions or people that are going to buy one in about a month.i have located a rough set of panels and i would like to acquire them and repair them and make a nice set of molds.my question is would anybody buy a set of panels or would it be just another [im going to buy in about a month,lets play 20 questions] i personally think besides the f50 its the best looking ferrari ever.but the 360 has got to be a very close second

Re:360

I think as long as the price was close to the 355 panel you could sell them very easy, but thats me just talking and that not what your asking. :-\
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

I think there is strong supply of buyers for the 360. Look at the 360 Modena thread not only in the number of responses but look at how long it has been going. I completely agree that the 360 is one of the most beautiful designs ever made -along with the 360, 288GTO and 512BB. There are a LOT of people who want an exotic kit but don't want the expense and/or headaches that come with the lambo kits. Now days, the TestaRossa and 355 are pretty much ho-hum.

Make some good quality panels at a reasonable price and you should have no problem. Better yet, make the the body sections (front end, rear end and doors) - everything easy to install. If it were me, I'd make enough for about a dozen non-stretched cars then sell them quick; wait a while (making another dozen), then sell them quick again. You'd make some nice cash and stay low profile.

Look at the 360 Modena thread. If you had parts for 10 or 12 cars, I'd be surprised if it took you more than a few weeks to sell them all. If they were good quality and people liked them, the second 10 or 12 would go even faster.

You could probably do the same for a 288GTO by starting with a 308 and flaring EVERYTHING or investing in a set of panels from the place in Phoenix (they make panels to re-body a real 308 to a 288GTO) and modifying them to fit the fiero.

Good Luck - if you go ahead with this, please add my e-mail to your contact list. If you're near Los Angeles, I'll even bring my 88GT over and let you do the install

Steve is in the L.A. area (so am i but i have nothing) and he
    did the original 360 panels. They were sold and he wants
    nothing to do with it now so no use going to him. :
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

auto mx,what do you mean you have nothing,you have talent and perserverance.you cant buy those two things,dont be so hard on yourself

ok let me clarify:

a. im not a maniac depressive

b. the tread is about 360 kits. i dont have a 360, i dont have a kit. :
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

so you gonna make 'em Mike or you just lonely & lookin' for computer chat .... ;D

id like to ,but everytime i do something ,it ends up costing me more than i make,i have made ground effects kits for vettes,bought a set of molds for 512,and ive never even broke even. its a time consuming ,costly process.

Sorry to hear that ...but with a 360 you have no competition

Quote Originally Posted by Corson008
    Sorry to hear that ...but with a 360 you have no competition
    I thought GREEN LANTERN said someone's making them for a fiero already? ??? ???
    MIKE