Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my new 355

my new 355

i sold my fiero 355, so was going to look around for the mr2 based 355 kits that are avalible in the uk,started looking at mr2 doners then i saw a ad on a small web site for a complete 355/mr2 rosso red,grey leather interior,18" alloys completely finished for 10,750 ono,(about $ 19,000) i rung him up and he told me his mother was ill and was desperate for the money to bring her over to the uk from india,the car needed some attention as he got a friend to fit it for him and spray. i rung up a company who deals with the supply and build of kits and he told me there was more work than i thought to bring it up to standard so i rung the man back and said the deal was off as it will cost me 3000 to get everything fixed so he said he would drop the price to 7,200!!so now it's in the garage getting a re-spray and some of the panels need adjusting to get the shut lines correct but these kits go for 15,000-18,000($30,000 us) so i got a right deal!! the company who are doing this kit also sell replica folding wing mirrors let me know if anyone is interested?

Re:my new 355

;D Congrats Disilva!! Even if you have some work involved,,,,your still WAY ahead of the game. It's GOOD to find a deal,,,,,,remember that when the inevitable problems show up. Congratulations again! 8)

is there any mr2 kit in the u.s. or canada
    or is that why they are all feiro's

Nice car!can we see a pic of the whole car,front,side,rear.not so close and better lighting.
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Quote Originally Posted by viciouscrx
    is there any mr2 kit in the u.s. or canada
    or is that why they are all feiro's
    talk to powerhouse, he's got the better mr2 kits by extreme on his web site,might be a bit expensive as they have to be shipped from the uk but good quality and nearly 100% correct to the real thing also a better base car to start with (mr2-turbo's )

Quote Originally Posted by James_Bond_007
    Nice car!can we see a pic of the whole car,front,side,rear.not so close and better lighting.
    ill try and get better pics later on this week but the car is 80 odd miles away from me so i have to ask the guy re-spraying it to take them he's only got a small garage so the pics are a bit close

this is my car getting ready for painting, it should be ready in 2 weeks,as you can see it needs lowering! sorry for the poor quality photos as it was a dark garage and a cheap camera!

[quote=disilva
    ]

this is my car getting ready for painting, it should be ready in 2 weeks,as you can see it needs lowering! sorry for the poor quality photos as it was a dark garage and a cheap camera!

the interior is all gonna be re-done in tan with red as this interior looks alright in the photos but it's badly done

i thought the car look alright when i got it , but the guy doing the re-spray found loads of defects as you can see from the amount of filler!also he's a bit of a perfectionist! you can see his web site for another car he's done www.mirrorfinishuk.net then click on ferrari replica's, if you e-mail him tell him i sent you ....david tricky

THATS BEAUTIFULL.. MAKE SURE YOU POST PICS WHEN ITS ALL RE-PAINTED...

DAM CANT WAIT
    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14115334210.jpg&s=x4