Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum kits?

Forum kits?

I was just wondering out of everyone on this forum who has kits, who has completed kits and who is in the middle of building kits. Or is most of the people on here just talking about building kits and a few of us are building one or more? I would like to see what everyone is doing.
    Here is a thread for everyone to show off there stuff!!!

Me: I bought an 86 GT and was going to build a Ferrari kit but it has become hard to do, the car I have is really solid so I am going to restore it and add some custom items. I am also going to be installing a Northstar in it with a 5 speed.

The second car is another 86 GT with an auto non like the first, I just got it and I am still looking into the kit for it, I am most likely going to do a Ferrari 512 body kit and install a SBC Long. and push about 400 -450 HP. That is if I can get back to work and make some extra money, "damb snow". The Speed Shop is slow right now too, but is paying the needed bills.

So, whos next...
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Re:Forum kits?

im building a 512 ,working on a w/s panel and have recently gave up my business,ill probably finissh my car this weekend,and ive got 2 early 70s corvettes im always fooling with.i dont have a job anymore so i have plenty of free time,i kinda like not having a job im still broke but im not working and being broke.

I am building a stretched F355 spyder.

Well, I guess I'm a poser. ;D I came here with the intension of doing a 355. Then I thought I'd do a custom one off body of my own design. I have several that I'd like to do, but I think starting with something pre-made will give me the needed experience to build my own. So now I'm wavering back to the 355 or 512 Koenig type. But I do have a Fiero that is getting a '98 3800 SC and a custom '01 Grand Am based interior that's waiting for a new body.

Pictures? Sure I've got pictures.

Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

I'm trying to build a Lambo 6.0. Still haven't really started. I started stripping a fiero and was about to stretch it when I decided to go with a tube chassis instead. Since then I have gotten caught up making changes to the kit. Any day now I'm going to start the chassis though, I swear!
    Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/.../signature.jpg

I am building a K1 Attack. I decided on an original design after almost getting screwed by CK3 on a turnkey Koenig.

Hi I have a Magnum (246gt Dino) Replica and am collecting parts for a Countach 5000 S I'm going to build a tube frame,I just aquired a set of blue prints for frame should have them in
    my hands in next couple of days. I'm working on a friends 92 Cad. sevile just changed head gaskets and I have a 88 Winnabago Le Sharo motor home 20' I'm putting a 95 Riviera 3800SC into (motor trans and cradle front susp.) also rear brakes. Doing some remodeling on home in between projects. Gene

Ok I confess Im not working on anything as of yet, I do however own an 89 fiero thats stripped to the bone and awaiting a stretch or not!! depending upon finding an F-50, the Watson kit, or the D&R Lambo its all up in the air right now. I guess its not a big deal since I have other projects that I work on like my datsun 510 (that takes up alot of time)

So hopefully soon Ill be working on someones kit car design, in the mean time Im just gathering information and learing what not to do from all of you.

Wow, I wasn't sure if you guys were going to add to the thread and hide what your doing. Thanks and if you have any pictures that would really keep this going!
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

I've got a pic to add. This is my wife helping me fix the bumper. I'd be lost without her.

Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/.../signature.jpg