Thread: Anyone in the uk?

Anyone in the uk?

Hi I am new to the site and am wondering if there are any people who are also in the UK or if you are all in USA and surrounding areas? Not that any one from USA can't give advise (since no one in the UK seems to know alot about the Fiero!) Thanks ;D
    Thanks Adam.

Re:Anyone in the uk?

there have been people here from the UK, but i'm not. you
    should check out the F355 MR2 kit among options.
    diablos there are made on a custom chassis as far as i know
    (strict laws). recently the TriangleG murcielago-like kit
    appeared (also on custom chassis, but with jaguar donor) but
    it was specifically made for the fiero so the outcome is sort
    of weird. :

good luck.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Quote Originally Posted by add_h
    Hi I am new to the site and am wondering if there are any people who are also in the UK or if you are all in USA and surrounding areas? Not that any one from USA can't give advise (since no one in the UK seems to know alot about the Fiero!) Thanks ;D
    i am from the uk, west london to be exact, i have built a fiero factory 355 on a fiero and now have a bad /version 2 355 kit being sprayed and repaired at the moment, you can see my build site on www.crunchdesigns.com if you need any advise on the uk kit car scene just ask as i have the most amount of knowledge 2nd to none !!(lol)

I have already clocked your site! I have a good knollege of the UK kit car life had a Quantum RS Turbo and have been in to the kit car life for ages (i am only 21!) started with a magenta LSR
    Thanks Adam.