Thread: Carbon Fiber Minotaur

REDHOTFERR

Carbon Fiber Minotaur

After a bit www.minotaursportscars.co.uk body, starts to make points, and I ask, shouldn't all kit cars be carbon fiber!

Re:Carbon Fiber Minotaur

redhotferr,i think you should tool up and make yours out of aluminum just like the big players do,just use carbon fiber for taillamp panels,interior,misc.stuff.if you just offered one model,you could probably produce the first prototype for under 3 million

I total carbon fiber body, wow $$$$$$$$$$$
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

REDHOTFERR

Its always interesting how the more you buy of something, like plasma T V 'S, HOW THE PRICES COME WAY DOWN. I saw a back wing for a diablo, carbon, 1,800.00 on ebay the other day. I f you were to make your molds out of carbon fiber ( assuming it works ) would they last ten years longer? and put out more exact masterpieces than we see in the low end stuff from glass, bows, short sides of this that and the other! Even $ 4,000.00 for crapy kits is way too much too pay! You can buy rebodies for cheap for the ricers, and they look good, quality control I guess.... In the kit car world ...there really isn't any unless, you spend ten to fifteen K ....FOR THE MOST PART. If it is quality bodies and parts, you would think you could find the product for Lambo and Ferrari, in the "Parts stores" who as middle men, wouldn't sell crap!
    Just .02

i never thought of it that way

Well there is a difference in a carbon fiber and a carbon fiber covered part or even a look alike.
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.