Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamborghini Murciélargo

Lamborghini Murciélargo

So is there any new word of a good Lamborghini Murciélargo kit out there yet?
    I have heard some rumors about some getting started but them getting tied up in court. Just wodering, I have a guy looking to have one built but I haven't really looked into them much.
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Re:Lamborghini Murciélargo

nothing nother than the TG is available.
    i'm finishing up my 3d plans this week so that might be
    something to look foreward to.
    lambo is actively threatening anyone selling a "murcielago" kit
    so now people are selling the TG or "monkeylargo" in the UK
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re: Lamborghini Murciélargo

???
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

If anyone makes a kit that is Nice lamborghini WILL shut them down fast.

but theres soo many kits out there. ferrai said the same but they are still being sold all over. such as kit shows , ebay all the time and companys still make them. so murcies will still show up . dont worry.

HAY,what about aconcepts,hes building one

he has a real parts manual for the car so he knows the dimensions. we can just hope that it ends up good, but either way if it's accurate, small corrections aren't gonna stop people from buying the kit. it's the grosely inaccurate kits that look ok that end up being sold for real cheap after many attempts at fixing em
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I just got this e-mail the other day and these pictures:
    Hello Robert,

Thank you for inquiring about our Lamborghini Murcielago body kit. This is diffidently one of the rarest kits you'll find today. The reason is, as you might already know, to make a DEAD ON 100% accurate kit like ours you must first find a “donor vehicle” to make the mold, this is not easy. Unlike most companies, we’ve invested a quite of bit a money to acquire a real 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago to make our mold.

Our kits are made with tooling resin. Tooling resin is used for making molds that will last forever. Just about every kit car company that you have ever seen use a laminating resin. The reason for this is simple; tooling resin costs twice the price of laminating resin. Laminating resin will slowly distort over time (you have probably noticed this when looking at an older Corvette...it is slightly wavy). Being that our kits are made with tooling resin, you will not have to worry about distortion. Tooling resin also happens to be MUCH stronger than laminating resin. (Now..... you are probably wondering why a company would even think of using cheap laminating resin to make parts?... to save $$) Our kits are also gelcoated gray so you are able to see how nice the parts are. A "trick" most fiberglass companies use, is the use of white gelcoat. The reason for this is simple, the white color hides bad, wavy fiberglass. These parts are extremely straight & you can see it! The gray gelcoat really shows how nice the parts are, look closely at the photos... no surprises!

We will as also guide you in the right direction as far as everything else you’ll need when constructing your car such as electrical, glass, gauges, wheels etc. etc. Not to mention we’ll take your calls and questions concerning the building of your new Murcielago. This is not a tough build, any good fabrication or body shop can do it.

At the time we only have (2) kits ready to be shipped. If we are out of stock on this particular body kit upon your request we would begin the construction process of a new one after your first check clears the bank. This Murcielago kit is priced at $8000.00 (including all interior) which is to be paid in two payments, the first $4000.00 check (deposit) is to build your kit. The build ussalll takes 2 –3 weeks including packaging. The balance would be paid upon your inspection and pick up. If you chose not to inspect the kit we would then email you detailed pictures and then upon you approval ship your kit to you when your second check clears our corporate bank account.

We do not arrange shipping. This would need to be done by you, and your pick up is out of Los Angeles, California.

Once again this kit contains the following pieces:

1 Full complete main body piece
    2 Door panels
    2 Side mirrors
    1 Rear louver hood (Trunk)
    1 Rear wing
    1 Complete dash kit
    1 Center console piece
    1 Instrumentation hub
    1 optional roadster top

Enclosed are a couple more pictures of greater quality. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (323) 702-6853. Thank you again and we hope to have your business.

im pretty sure thats tims kit .. tim is right by me and autoMX

What a load of garbage! that replica is far from dead on.. it is Steve's TG kit that Tim sells on behalf of Steve.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman