Thread: Carlisle Kit Car Show & Ari's Forum

Carlisle Kit Car Show & Ari's Forum

Hey guys, who is planning on going to the show this year? I went way back in like 91 or something, 93...can't remember but I do have pics from it Anyway I know there are a lot of kit car fans but I don't seem to see the numbers represented here an this is a great forum. e all want to talk with people of common ground so that is why we come here. I was wondering if there was any way we can promote the forum at the show...like handing out fliers or something to build up an active community of kit car enthusiast. So who is planning on going and does anyone have any ideas. I HOPE that we get there this year, marking the calender. Well?

Re:Carlisle Kit Car Show & Ari's Forum

i went to corvettes at carlisle last year,when is the kit car version,id like to go

Hey Mike, it is May 21st-23rd...here is the website www.carsatcarlisle.com

Yea, it would be cool for someone to put up a banner of something for the forum! Just set up a table next to a car from the forum with paper copy's of the website's link and hand them out to onlookers. I bet we would get alot more traffic.

I'm going for sure. Last year I skipped the show, for the first time in about 10 years, I'm looking foward to it this year! I usually try hitting the show saturday, stay overnight, and head home the next day. That works out best for me, because of the drive. And, if it's a rain day saturday, I stay sat night, hit the show sunday, then drive home. I'm about 300 miles away. It would be fun to meet some of you there. Also, saturday seems to be the best day, because people seem to pick up early on sunday. Is anyone going to have a car there for sure, that we can meet people near? We could always post pictures of everyone, so we know what they look like too.
    bob
    Hudson, NY

i am holding a car show in chatham ont, may 15th
    all kit cars are welcomed!!!!!!
    this show is for everything imports, muscle cars, trucks bikes and more.... web site about show is almost done

Im going to the show. Ill prob. go down there on Sat.I cant wait!Have you guys been saving for the great deals?? I have.hope to see some of you there.