Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: good way of making moulds!

good way of making moulds!

i heard a good way of making moulds(hence the title of the thread!) in the uk you can buy a car on credit after a deposit and you pay the company monthly instalments,only a small deposit is needed,you continue the repayments while you are taking moulds of the car,you can try and keep the car clean if you want it's up to you, then stop paying,after a few legal letters etc they will send round a repo man who will take the car off you they get the car back, you got the moulds!or you can tell them someone vandalized the car and can't pay for the repairs especially if you ruin the paint taking moulds! this is how a mould was taken on a original 355 was done,now march in to your nearest car dealer and see if they do hire-purchise and ask for an enzo !!!

Re:good way of making moulds!

Ruining your credit rating doesn't sound like a 'good way' of getting molds,.. IMO.

But don't you have to know how to spell and construct a valid sentence before you can get a loan? :

tars alott of peeplee tat cant spok goderr on herre!!
    lol ;D

Lets not be stupid.
    Hudson, NY

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteVision
    But don't you have to know how to spell and construct a valid sentence before you can get a loan? :
    come on guy's i thought the point of a forum was to share experiences and know-how, not to belittle someone because of a few spelling errors.i'm not here to argue , just giving a uk view on the kit car scene.some of you guy's done this to elpis who was from greece just for a few spelling mistakes,remember this forum has people all over the world joining in or do you want to keep it USA/CANADA only?
    i didn't know that it was that important to you infiitevision sorry for a couple of mistake's, i should have been stupid to post something that wasn't word perfect!! what about grammar is that another thing to post about? (LOL) ps i had a dictionary with me just in case!

back to the point i was making,the total cost of the 355 they had was about 5000 including deposit and monthly payments untill they stopped paying,not bad if you don't mind bad credit for a little while, as in the uk bad credit does'nt last long ,you can pay to have your name re-moved from such lists and sometimes the bad credit only applies to car deals if you want a car.

;D Its a high tech world why not try this as its not real expensive if you shop around.
    Step one. Download car CAD file of choice from the net.
    Step two. Convert CAD file to a cutting file.
    Step three. Have life size car cut from foam.
    Step four. Make your molds.
    The hardest part of the job is cleaning up all the foam.

And who gives a rats A** about spelling anyhow when is money that counts. $$$$$$

You totally missed it. The spelling wasn't the point.
    Are you saying money counts over doing something unethical or wrong? Your CAD idea is an excellent one!

Quote Originally Posted by CARBUILDER
    ;D Its a high tech world why not try this as its not real expensive if you shop around.
    Step one. Download car CAD file of choice from the net.
    Step two. Convert CAD file to a cutting file.
    Step three. Have life size car cut from foam.
    Step four. Make your molds.
    The hardest part of the job is cleaning up all the foam.

And who gives a rats A** about spelling anyhow when is money that counts. $$$$$$
    are you serious? i've never heard of such a thing. so as long as you have a design done on cad, you can have a mold cut out? how much does this cost?