Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flaring Lambo Fenders(Updated - FRONT Flares done)

Flaring Lambo Fenders(Updated - FRONT Flares done)

Re:Flaring Lambo Fenders

looks like your doing a good job... I would bet tho its going to be a hard time to get thru some garage doors ..my Diablo kit is already tight at 80" in the rear ..you have added at least another 5"..wow will it be wide in the rear ..probably looks great ...john

Quote Originally Posted by johnjs
    looks like your doing a good job... I would bet tho its going to be a hard time to get thru some garage doors ..my Diablo kit is already tight at 80" in the rear ..you have added at least another 5"..wow will it be wide in the rear ..probably looks great ...john
    : I never even thought about this, thankfully I
    have double wide car house. So no fitment issues there.

I will glass them in this week!

Wow, smoth out the rear and i bet those will look very damn nice. Good job so far! I bet its going to look great.

Do you have any pics of your lambo?

Rienkauf I am (Fiberglass Workshop)John we have written about the air shock kit I sell .My lambo pics ore on my webpg .I am just starting a complete turn-key Diablo .I haven't posted prices for the diablo yet because I want to make sure all the pieces I have molded work together properly and not sell some trash kit that is un-buildable .I have the new 2001 interior as well ..projected price will be 7k CND interior included...I like those wheels you got from Mikeo as I had mentioned before any news on them?.There has to be a nice alternative to Roadster replica wheels ...They are just too much ...$2500 US would cost $4000 CND (shipping ,taxes ,brokerage etc) by the time they got to my shop....add in the wide track suspension that is a must with the offset of those wheels another $1500-2000 CND ...add $1500 for tires I could easily have $8000 in wheels ...tooo much ...john

Rienkauf I am (Fiberglass Workshop)John we have written about the air shock kit I sell .My lambo pics ore on my webpg .I am just starting a complete turn-key Diablo .I haven't posted prices for the diablo yet because I want to make sure all the pieces I have molded work together properly and not sell some trash kit that is un-buildable .I have the new 2001 interior as well ..projected price will be 7k CND interior included...I like those wheels you got from Mikeo as I had mentioned before any news on them?.There has to be a nice alternative to Roadster replica wheels ...They are just too much ...$2500 US would cost $4000 CND (shipping ,taxes ,brokerage etc) by the time they got to my shop....add in the wide track suspension that is a must with the offset of those wheels another $1500-2000 CND ...add $1500 for tires I could easily have $8000 in wheels ...tooo much ...john
    http://www.imagewheels.co.uk/pages/cast.html

Re:Flaring Lambo Fenders(Updated - Fiberglassed!)

Does the fiberglass resin soak tnto the foam.I did a Feiro wide body for Bill of B&B Spyder.He made a rough flair out of foam that I had to form into a pannel that could be a plug for a wide body kit for a Feiro.I used resin first,and finished it off with bondo.It looked great,but than after a few months in the Florida sun,it started to sink in,and it was all out of round.I later hed to redo the whole thing so they could pull the mold off of it.What we used was a 2 part foam liquid that we poured into a temp mold,and than cut it down with a knife.It was good enough for a plug,but it wouldent stand the test of time in the sun.