Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: g force customizing

g force customizing

Has anyone ever bought a kit from this company or know anything about them ??? the kit looks good and ive be told its a good price. any info would be gr8. ;D
    http://www.gforcecustomizing.com/special.html

Thanks,Robert

kitcarnut

Re: g force customizing

Robert I'll check with Arnold - if you want,he has mine car splashed and molds.(25th) I know cause I bought spare body panels. the only thing why is California plates on that 355? is it IFG car? as far the biz he is long time in it. they do lot of custom Ricers.

please do i like the 355 i didnt even notice the plate as far as IFG i dont know?

Can someone clarify

Are these just assemblers or manufacturers?

Marcello Trubiani

For some reason the red Lambo looks like they are David Bernards pics...4-5 years back...I could be wrong...the outside looks familiar
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Bingo.

And they weren't even David's cars. He just had pictures of someone elses. The car was from the London area I believe. The pics are still floating around on the net on a couple of other kit car sites..

Just another side to this picture (pardon the pun) is that many of these builders NEVER build a completed car but that doesnt mean they dont sell nice fibreglass.

So..dont buy turnkey buy parts you can pickup in your very own hands .. never hand over large sums of cash.etc.etc.
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

kitcarnut

Yeah Dave Bernard LOL ,Gforce got his molds but the molds are out of mine car.so is Derwin,Lambo25, and few more not finished yet.

How long has the company been around...some of those pics are dated back to 1994
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

kitcarnut

I don't know I met him two times, once in 98 and last year. like Derwin said lot of company are using somebody else's pictures.

kitcarnut

So Arnold called and told me ,I have the 355 Spyder comlete body remade SEPARATE FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS, SEPARATE ROCKERS! Stretched. those pics on his web are old and not his ,only they looked same till he made changes . He said come in next weekend and take pictures of it. He does not want to deal with public. does not trust anybody if he not know who they are. Mine Lambo 25th molds sold to Fiero place in Winsdor,you know who I'm talking about.but he will sell the body only (355) through some dealer like 360wannabe ect. Lets wait till next week and I'll let you all know and pics.