Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is this kit called?

What is this kit called?

Could someone tell me more about this kit?

Re:What is this kit called?

Concept 2000GT. I wouldn't know that except here's one for sale:

http://www.kitcars.com/Classifieds/A...sified_id=4484

Yikes, $16500 US for it? Hmmm... looks way too pricey

All you have to do is take the photo or photos to a custom fiberglass body shop and ask how much to build this (the more photos you have the better the build acuracy).Tell them how much you want to spend and you should be able to negotiate a deal
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Magus

Could someone tell me more about this kit?

Looks a lot like the car that was sold (or atleast advertised) by AtoZ Kits out of Florida 5 to 10 years ago.
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

I've talked to the person that owns the car in that picture. It is an A to Z kit. You don't see too many things about that Concept 2000 kit. There's an article on it in the November issue of Kit Car Magazine from 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Bond_007
    All you have to do is take the photo or photos to a custom fiberglass body shop and ask how much to build this (the more photos you have the better the build acuracy).Tell them how much you want to spend and you should be able to negotiate a deal
    Did I just sense a little sarcasm?

Sarcasm,no,not at all,just giveing an alternative.Kit car manufacturers come and go, some are gone for ever.Others have been around quite awhile.So in a situation like this,you may not have much of a choice,if you really want the car.
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Yeah it's really nice and all but I figured the company went belly up. I really wanted it, but I don't want it THAT much. I also would like the satisfaction of being abe to just get the kit and have the satisfaction of working on it myself and maybe some help from my good friend who just happens to be a bodyman. Besides there's alot of talk that the Plazma will be available in kit form, provided it gets the backing that's required.

Posted the same reply twice, damn old omputer, needs to be put out to pasture. I think there's a chance the Plazma will get backing, as always though, more talkers than there will be takers.