Thread: carlisle kit show

carlisle kit show

I was thinking about making a last minute trip to the show and i will be flying there, Can any body tell what the nearest airport is and wheres a good place to stay, i am pretty sure all the hotels are booked up.Thanks for the help

Re:carlisle kit show

I usually fly to the Baltimore airport. We just booked rooms at the Comfort Inn in Mechanicsburg. They might still have vacancies.
    Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/.../signature.jpg

thanks for the help, I think i will be flying into Baltimore also,i am still trying to talk my wife into going.

I just reserved a room in mechanicsburg on the 12'th at econolodge. Looks like rooms are still available! Are we gonna try to get together with some of the names on this board? Someone mentioned an "Ebay Motors" sign. What about something like this: Stop by the sign at 9:00am,,,12:00,,3:00,, and 6:00. That gives several opportunities and no one has to hang out too long waiting to see if anyone shows. 30 minute window? Just a thought,,,,,anyone else have an idea? Spoon and I will be leaving from Ohio that Sat morning arriving before noon, staying the night and leaving sometime sunday. I'll be driving the 63 bug back with me! 8)

Larry, you taking I-74 by chance?

Looks like I'll be on I70 from St. Louis untill I76 just outside Pittburg. Stopping in Ohio to pick up Spoon. Why? 8)

;D Bumping this to the top.
    Anyone going to the show and want to try to get together? I will be there with Spoon on Saturday about noon and staying the night. Would love to have some drinks with other "forumers". Anyone? 8)

I am getting there saturday morning and staying all day. I will be driving my Saleen cobra convertable. Look for the black car with Lambo doors. Where is everyone plan on meeting up?

Bob
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

No "real" plans to meeat up. Someone mentioned the "Ebay Motors" banner as a place to look for others. I might make up a sign-in type sign to place there. We'll see,,,,,,look there throughout the day and maybe we can figure something out. 8)