Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F355 Color?

F355 Color?

I would like to get everyones opinion. Since I am going to try and finish my car, what color should I use (except red, black,and white). My roommate says the one below:

With this interior:

Thanks

Re:F355 Color?

I was figuring I would do mine the obvious red with black and tan interior.. But now I am kinda liking this:

This was posted in another thread and I love the color! It wouldb't be such a blatant target for cops either... The silver looks pretty good too. There is a stock green Ferrari color that is just nasty! I can't believe they would do that to a car.
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

Being weird, I would like to see a chrome plated 355. But a silverish would definitely be my second choice.

I haven't seen any pictures of one... but I'd like to see a dark metalic saphire blue. I almost painted a 69 mustang that color, and I just loved it... but before I could finish, my sister and her boyfriend took over the project and painted it deep purple.

this was my fiero 355 in metallic silver with blue alcantata and grey leather

Silver is currently the most popular color in the U.S.A.(acording to the automotove industry).I belive the top photo is called Platinimum or smoked silver.Silver cars tend to be cooler in the summer because they reflect the heat.Hey disilva,what do you mean was your car?Did you sell it?That sure does look nice!
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

really? last i heard it was "metallic bronze", the color of every
    corolla made from 1993 to 2001 ;D ok maybe not EVERY, a
    few black ones snuck through
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Quote Originally Posted by disilva

Is this the Fiero Factory kit from the UK? I always liked that. Not a direct copy of a 355 but enough of the lines to make it beautiful. They need a distributor here in the US!
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Fiero-Performance.com&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

thats the color combo i am goin to do maybe a lil darker like a midnight blue

I saw a dark silver or light charcoal collered 360 not long ago and it looked beautiful.Verry classy color

Boy, that Blue one looks beautiful. It would look better though with darker interior and a black top. Just my Opinion.