Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Business Opinions Welcome

Business Opinions Welcome

In the last 3 months I have been fortunate enough to find some great replicas out there in the market and "Not" in the market. Due to the famous Ferrari war with replicas, many companies have essentailly split thier companies and have gone underground. I am begining a new business or service and would like your thoughts.

Some of the dreadful things about the replica industry:
    #1. Getting Scammed (paying mony and getting nothing)
    #2. Getting poor craftsmanship.
    #3. That kit I wanted cant be found (eg. Mirage DKOV)
    #4. Security in payments and deposits.

here's my take:

When i go into any Store or automotive accessory Shop... I get the whole product when I pay for it. No advance deposits to sit in limbo. SO i figured that setting up a company that handles the transactions between the buyer and the seller in a more secure and LEGALY binding situation. John Doe wants to buy a kit from ACME KITS. I set up the trust fund between John and Acme. That fund has a deadline assigned to it. No monies can be removed until the ENTIRE product is ready. Upon which delievery takes place and once confirmation is recieved of delivery to John Doe, Acme gets paid. However, If Acme does not deliver on the complete product by a pre set date, Usually 1 month or maore as agreed by both, All monies depositred in to the fund are returned 100% to john doe if he wishes or he can renegotiate the dealine. The monies still stay in the trust fund.

Basicly a manufactorer will only get paid when they follow through 100% with thier obligations, No pre-deposits and broken promises. Want to get paid? do the job. Otherwise john Doe wins everytime...after all it is his money.

As well my company will source out those hard to find replicas such as F360 or F550!(yes...comming!).

More detaills once the website is up and running.

What's your .02 cents?
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Re: Business Opinions Welcome

360wanna_be, contact me privately (email) about this I have a contact and some info that might help and more importantly provide online banking solution that will make this very easy and effective.

I was thinking the same thing but, just don't have the time to do it myself right now.
    http://www.kitcar.ca/Forum/Uploaded_.../850and355.gif<br />Family wagon paid for! Now for the mid-life crisis solution.

Your basically talking about an escrow account right? Other than pay & pick up in person, this is the only way to deal with these people to guarantee you get what you pay for.

btw how is it going with the Ck3 spyders your trying to obtain. Their cars a great but I will never deal with those scam artists.
    Attack Roadster, F355 Spyder, F512TR Coupe &amp; Diablo Roadster<br /><br />If only money grew on freaking trees!!!

What will the business be about?

I am glad somebody asked! LOL *

We specailize in locating rare and hard to find Replicas, Exotics, & Classic Automobiles. *

Whether it be for Movie Production, Private Collection, or Personal Project, I can almost always locate that specific model you are looking for.

If the particular model your are looking for has never been produced, we can arrange for your ideas to become a reality. From paper... *
    To to a fully drivable creation. *

We do not charge deposits or fees up front. *

Once your disired Item has been located, we will inform you of its cost to aquire. No hidden fees, Just one all inclusive price (not including shipping or transport) *

As we all know Companies such as ferrari are pretty heavy on our replica manufactorers. So I try to locate those gone under ground that still produce thier kits in "secrecey". I wont charge the buyer for this service as i believe it can be a valuable tool for the "underground" manufactorer.

Simplt put... Brokerage of fine autos and replicas.

how many kits producers have you located?

I can probably put you onto about 3. 2 for the 512tr & one for the 355

If you locate a source for the Mirage or any 355 kit with seperate rockers LET ME KNOW, I HAVE $7500 ready.
    Attack Roadster, F355 Spyder, F512TR Coupe &amp; Diablo Roadster<br /><br />If only money grew on freaking trees!!!

any aditional resources are always welcome....

As for the mirage... *you want a coupe? or Spyder? Feel free to email me through here or f360rs@yahoo.ca

hey 360wanna be, have you seen anyone making the Bugatti EB110?
    www.exoticglass1.com

I remember that RAD Designs Used to make it... i seen it on the net about a week ago... Try a company in Mexico called
    Kit Car Auto Diseno....

Let me know how it goes

Has anyone ever had any dealings with ferrari and its legal team? Considering the brokerage service i am setting up. I will only be acting as a middle man between the buyer and the seller. Consider i will never actually build the car nor will i ever make molds or any replicated parts, Do you think ferrari could hold any water over me? I am looking at haveing confdentialty agreements arranged to help protect manufactorers from being discoverd through my Brokerage. Would i have to disclose my sources to ferrari leaglly if they asked?

Thoughts?

http://www.bobsclassics.com/ got in trouble for using the "F" word. So you might want to talk to Bob about what happened. He doesn't build cars, just sells them.