Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 550 Maranello Replica

550 Maranello Replica

I am looking for a 550 Maranello replica & I cant find any, is there any one that can help me with any info on this ,plus can any one help me with info on a Bentley Azure or Continnental T replica,I had seen one on powerhousesports web site sometime ago.
    I am a very serious buyer & i can purchase both vehicles if they already available ,no matter what country ,I can travel to check them out
    contact me at vampyrezinc@aol.com

Re:550 Maranello Replica

Has far as I know there are no 550 kits available yet, there was talk of it but none just yet.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...MR2/MR2Sig.jpg<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

Re:550 Maranello Replica

Thanks I will continue to search for it,but if you hear any news let me know

Re: 550 Maranello Replica

Again I ask is there any one out there that can produce a 550/575 Maranello or a Bentley Azure or a Rolls-Royce Corniche replica,if so contact me A.S.A.P at vampyrezinc@aol.com
    And yes I am a very serious buyer ,if you can make it I will buy it ,so please no games & no more pictures from the from the Dupont-Registry of real Bentleys send pictures of your work.

I would love to see one as well. Here is a photoshoped effort from another site.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Thanx Powerhouse ,but that black car is hot what is it , I like it .
    Plus where are all the Bentley/RollsRoyce replicas at ,now that I have the cash for it,I cant find the people that can build it ,the 550 is good ,& Bentley-Azure is better ,but the 2002 Rolls-Royce Corniche is the best ,but thats my opinion , so if you know any of the builders let me know so that I can make this happen

THANKX for any help you can give

where are they 550/575 Maranello,Bentley Azure,Rolls-Royce Corniche replicas,come out ,come out where ever you are . 8)

Powerhouse: What is that black car on your signiture page? When is your website expected to be finished?
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

The black car is a supercar project that he is working on. Don't bother asking for the kit because there is no kit* but the car shows alot of potential (i dont know how it handles)* ;D* It should kick ass so just hang on, you'll find out when he releases the info to the public.

PS: ebay has a few Rolls replicas that pop up from time to time, look for them there. I have not heard of any company actively selling the kits though.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Thanks but I am not looking to buy a kit ,I am looking to purchase a fully built Replica, I am not a kit car builder,I am not asking for a kit .
    I am looking for a company that builds replicas of the 550 Maranello,Bentley SC, Azure,Continenal T,or the 2001 Rolls-Royce Corniche.
    If any one knows the company that can build any of these automobiles feel free to contact me at vampyrezinc@aol.com.
    I am a serious buyer,so no games,& no more pictures of real Bentleys/Ferraris