Thread: Countach Interior On Ebay

Countach Interior On Ebay

Anyone dealt with this guy or know of them? What should something like this be worth if it's legit? Other than the vent holes,,,,,,,this should work with a 25'th? I will E-mail them later to get info. *8)http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1876289381
    I hate dealing with Ebay Newbies,,,,,,,,,especially from Florida!
    No payment info or shipping prices,,,,,,,,hmmmmm. ???

kitcarnut

Re: Countach Interior On Ebay

I dont think they are OEM. the dash comes in two separate piece not?? and side panels should have round overlap till glass.center console have wrong end cut out,where is the instrument pod? but I could be wrong. I was at Lamborghini dealer today and one little piece lower rh vent insert(part of the dash)$131.

I e-mailed to get more info,,,,,,we'll see,,,,,,,I see the first bidder checked in already,,,,,,,,,another "0" person. Starting to smell a rat already. The instrument pod looks to be laying in the opening of the dash. I asked about which kit this was made for,,,,,,,,,again,,,,,,,we'll see.

Here is the E-mail reply I got back,,,,,,,I had mentioned that the fact that he had never sold anything and that the first bidder was a "0" made him look suspicious. Here ya go:

"As the ad says, these are all original parts.These are not made for a kit. They were puchased from Lamborghini and shipped from Italy. I have them from a 1986 countach that had burned interior that I never finished, and sold the car as is.You're right, I have not sold anything before on e-bay but there has to be a first time for everyone. As for the 1st bidder, I cannot help he has a 0 score. If I am of concern to you, I could accept M/C or Visa for payment. I also can cap the freight at $50.00. "
    ???

Are these fiberglass or upholstered , if fiberglass some one could splash them how many sets do we need now 6 ,8,10 just a thought or a way to share expence . Gene

Here is the pic from the listing:

8)