Thread: Diablos and Countach

Diablos and Countach

Hello, all . i have a few questions . I want to build a countach, that is the correct length. I am gonna buy either the Euro-works mirage s or A 5000S from a company in Houston, Texas called Jemco, use to be Easton-Armstrong. The problem is The company in Houston is closer but the service sucks, they are really slow, took almost a year to get one guys body made. The downside is there body is almost an exact copy of the real car, very quality work. An as far as Euro-works i have never heard anything bad about them, i wish i could find more pictures of there kits and cars, maybe talk to someone who bought one of there kits. Do any of you know any other companies that produce the Countach, in the correct form, not the 25th, no offense to anyone i just prefer the 84-87 5000S.
    Now for the Diablo, I also want to buy a Diablo body. i prefer D&R , but the price is out of my reach, right now. Exotic-rebodies, has anyone bought one of there kits, I won't even want to talk to I.F.G. No offense to the guys in Canada but you all know the hassles of customs. Can Anyone give me some help. Thanks to all , as soon as i get my scanner up and running i will post some pictures from the company is Houston.

Re: Diablos and Countach

IFG is located in Chino California. I think you may be referring to North American Exotic Replica Cars(NAERC) <---- they are located in Canada. As far as exotic rebodies, I know that their kit comes pretty bare when compared to the D&R or IFG kits. You must fabricate a lot of the parts. Also from what I understand the bodies are set up to accept plexiglass and not real glass. If you are very talented in custom fabrication and do not mine the extra work you may want to look at the exotic rebodies. I know that it is cheaper than the other kits out there.

Eh beerman -FROG- on this forum has a Euroworks 5000S

http://www.exoticcarsgonewild.com/
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Eh.... the website is down so we can set it up with our new video next year. I do have a 5000S though and love every nook and cranny of it. I have pics, etc... etc...

-FROG- add some new pics of your Countach on the website ;D
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL