Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Countach replicas in T-Dot

Any Countach replicas in T-Dot

Anyone here own a Countach replica in the Toronto area?
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

kitcarnut

Re: Any Countach replicas in T-Dot

I do

Saw the pics...nice car...where abouts in T.O are you?

Hi Lambo1,

I know of about 5 Lambo Countach replicas in the GTA area, all in almost completed stages. There is a 25th being finished up right now, just interior is being done, which in my opinion is one of the finest Lambo replicas ever put together. This guy has spent the last 4 1/2 years building it, and the level of deatil going into is incredible...Let me know if you want to have a look at a few of them..They are located in the Brampton area.

Are you currently looking for a particular kit ?

I'd love to look at them...I'm still waying out my options and don't plan on starting untill next fall...I love the Countach I would just like to see what's out there so who ever wouldn't mind me veiwing that would be great...If I do go with a kit I would like the 5000 s QV...Prova is a great kit regarding dimensions.

Thanks

No problem , we can set up a date after the holidays to come down and check them out...One of the kits is a Prova, which is a spot on replica of the original. You can view a few pics of it online at www.lambo.ca

I'm all over that offer...I've checked out that website a few times...I look forward to checking out the cars...very sweet

Thanks

Happy Holidays.

kitcarnut

Lambo 1,I'm in stage of re doing whole car due to the rear end collision,I'm almost there. the interior will be change as well, upholstery by same people as Carlos 25th.but if you want to see it let me know . TO F355guy do I know you? looks like you know Carlo and Mick and rest of the gang . Ed

Sure Ed love to see the car...sorry about the accident...anytime in the new year works for me!!!...when's good for you

Hi Kitcar Nut,

Carlo has mentioned your name and that you have a 25th that recently got rear ended..Hope that is all getting sorted it..I have a 5000 Quattrovalvole Countach, built on a full tube chassis. This kit was made in England by GBR Racing in 1989..It's powered by a 350 Chev adapted to a Toronado trans...There are only two that i know of in the GTA area, mine & Rob's whoose car is featured on www.lambo.ca.

I have my current sights set on putting together a 355 kit, and am now doing all the reasearch. I want one with the separate rockers, and so far there is only one guy in town who has a very well sorted kit. I dont think he wants his name published. I saw the body panels of this particular kit and they are very sharp !

As for Lambo1 looking for a Countach kit aorund the Toronto area, there isnt anyone to my knowledge that is currently producing a kit that is similar to that of the lines of the Prova.
    But something always pops up in the AutoTrader or Buy & Sell, and TRI AD from time to time...

Happy Holidays to all !

Nick