Thread: Lamborghini replica Gauges on EBay!

Lamborghini replica Gauges on EBay!

Hi Guys,
    I have a set of 7 replica gauges I am selling on EBay with no reserve. They were for a Countach, but I imagine they'd work with a Diablo as well. The sale has lots of nice photos, and it ends this coming Sunday evening, December 22. I figured I'd give you all a heads-up. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1875156271

Re: Lamborghini replica Gauges on EBay!

Those are freakin SWEET too! Just like Diablo guages. I need 1 VDO Speed-o guage for my Countach. Sorry.

I have never heard of Jaeger..but those gauges are awesome what company sells guages like these? I know its not IFG.

Good looking gauges, Anyone know if the "V8" on the tach indicates that it is for a "V8" only? (I realize this could be a really stupid question,,,,but I'm uh,,,,asking it for a friend,,,,,uh,,,,yeah,,,a friend) ;D

I remember the brazilian version of the Fiat Tempra and the french Citroen Xantia had Jaeger gauges. They're preety good.
    When this baby hits 88 mph, we're gonna see some serious sht!

Countach711
    Are those gauges for an 8cyl or could they be use for a 6cyl ? is the speedo cable driven or electric? BTW those look very nice . Do you have the sending unit for the gauges?

Hi Guys,
    thanks for the kind words on the gauges, yes, they are pretty sweet. I was told the speedo and tach were calibrated for a V-8 Porsche. In other words, they could be calibrated again (if need be) for your car. Any local speed shop could either do it or tell you were you could get it done. They come with the mounting brackets and back lights, no senders. All are electric, except the speedo (200 m.p.h.). I don't have a lot of experience with gauges, but I wouldn't be surprised if some would work with the stock senders, if not most. Maybe somebody could correct me on this?
    Anyway, thanks for your interest, and if any of you are bidding, good luck!
    John