Thread: Anyone heard of these builders???

Anyone heard of these builders???

Hi all I was surfing the Tri-Ad newspaper...I saw an ad for a kit car builder in Cambridge Ontario Canada. Has anyone seen their work???

http://drmcustom.netfirms.com/
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Re: Anyone heard of these builders???

;DHi, I.m Keith from DRM. I am the Kit and replica expert from our shop.I have about 15 years experience in building and restoring kits and replicas. I Have recently decided to go into the business full time along with a highly noted street rod and custom builder. If you or anyone else has any questions, feel free to contact me at our shop.519 624-4418 Keith S

Hey Keith!!

I was wondering could you give me some more insight like pricing and options for that F-355 Replica of yours?

Marcello Trubiani

So far any figures we have worked out , put the price at around $6500. including the interior pieces.
    Keith S./DRM Motorsports

Wow is that in Canadian dollars?

Geese looks like i might give ya a shout in the summer, by the way, on your site it mentioned that you require an advance or application to fill out, i want to start my build in the summer, if i end up deciding that i want to purchase your kit, will i still be asked to fill out a application even if i want to buy it in the summer?

Thanks for your time

Marcello Trubiani

Keith would you happen to have any other pics of the Countach that is posted on your website???

The pics of replicas on our site are strictly for reference, none of them have been duilt at our facility.Unfortunatly I am not able to advertise with pics of cars I worked on at other places, due to conflicts in competition.So far the Aplication idea is due to a concern with people paying there bills on time.We have started a new condition where customers leave a deposit, pay divided payments during a project, with the remainder due before the car goes out the door. This payment plan also takes the grunt of the pressure out of the cost of a project. We do all jobs, from small to complete builds and restorations. ;D
    Keith S. / DRM Motorsports

ok I understand...do you have any Countach's at your shop...if not do you have any on order I can see when they are done?