Thread: Another Photoshop F355

Another Photoshop F355

I was on the highway today and a Celica Convertible went by.* So you know the old noodle starts goin and Im thinkin 355 ?? Nahhhhhh........maybe? I know its not a realistic choice for a doner, but the strong points are its already a Convertibe and you can bring the kids along! -Vinny
    Remember, there is always next year.

Re: Another Photoshop F355

Dig on this, Toyota made an All-Trac model Celica in the early 90's that was powered by a 200HP Turbo! All Wheel Drive, 200 Horse, thats insane . Heres the official story:
    The next generation Celicas, the fifth, were introduced in 1990. They received revised styling, upgraded wheels and tires, and more power. The GT and GT-S engines grew to 2.2-liters, while the ST sported a 1.6-liter -- all were DOHC 16-valve. Anti-lock brakes were available on all models, as were numerous luxury items -- all were standard on the All-Trac model though. With its leather interior, ten-speaker sound system and power-operated driver's seat and sunroof included as standard equipment, the All-Trac was the most expensive Celica yet. With its 200-horsepower turbocharged engine, it was also the most powerful Celica yet.*

i dont think it is possible the motors in the ft. on a celica,youd have to move the a pilars,the motor wouldnt let the fenders and hood look right the 355 fenders and hood would have to be a lot taller,i may be wrong,i just dont see how a ft. engined car would work.where havve you been tr crazy, havent seen you on here in a while

hmm...

anything is possible but i dont even need to look at blueprints to tell you the wheels are 25's and the whole thing would defeat the sporty nature.. :P
    i cant consider anything hummer sized to be sporty, and with even 200hp big wheels would slow it down alot :

just my 2 liras
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

?

Tough Crowd