Thread: MURCIELAGO KIT ON EBAY!

MURCIELAGO KIT ON EBAY!

I actually found out about this auction on kitcentral.com (Diablo builders forum)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6290

The auction only has pictures of real cars however. I emailed the seller if he has any pictures of the fiberglass pieces and here is the reply he sent:

the kit it brand new and we havent any shots of it yet, it is reinforced fiberglass, on a stretched fiero, all specs are exact, if you are interested you could be one of the 5 orders we are currently taking,
    thankyou
    feel free to ask any questions you may have

He did answer my email within 20 minutes. However, this has scam written all over it. I think this might be Paul's Exotics.

Re: MURCIELAGO KIT ON EBAY!

Lol,

My questions are: Can you send pics of the uninstalled kit? Can you provide proof that you are a licensed business? How about providing a telephone number, and a physical address. May I see photos with contact info from satisfied customers? How many of your replicas have been featured in Magazines? Would like title/issue number/ and date. And my final question, do you think I was born yesterday?

Lmao!

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

yea i agree,

This smells dirty, so he doesn't have any completed pics, or testimonials, or stated what company hes working for? parden me for saying this is gotta be one of the worst case ive ever seen, for petes sake its already got 17 BIDDERS!!! like who are these people that buy that garbage? are we so narrow minded? or do love to jump on anything that looks "preaty?"
    I tell ya, its people like those that give honest new time kit car fiberglass businesses like my self a bad name.
    My two cents

Marcello Trubiani

Anything that smells like Paul's Exotics is enough to turn me away... Sounds like a Scam to me too.

Not that it's that hard to fathom. A bunch of our club members of the Lotus Club of America, paid for and put deposits down on "US Version" Exige cars and... after it's too late... were notified that the FBI busted the ring! There are NO US VERSIONS of these cars!!!

Still, affluent consumers bought into that one too!

Get the seller to put it in writing, with a COD accpetance, a picture of his Driver's Liscense, a Utility Bill, Himself, his House, His car with liscense plate and then one with all of the above... THEN we might trust him

You'd have more fun wadding up your Money and tossing if off the 3rd floor balcony at Mall of America!

DKOV -

A notice for those who want nothing for their money:

I will be more than happy to relieve you of unwanted cash! I am a for-profit charity, called "I Want a new Ferrari Menmorial Scholarship Fund". I promise, not to answer phones, not return e-mail, and happily dissapear from the face of the earth as soon as I get your money!

If you are interested in my service, please send $20.00 for information to my address.

For Nothing Kits, Please send $4995.00 (SPECIAL Introductory Price) To my Address. (No COD's Balance to be paid in full prior to shipment)

For Turnkey Nothings, Please send $39,995.00 to my address.

As soon as I get an untraceable PO Box, I'll post my address

Please send all monies in US Funds, Certified Cashiers check only.

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

;D hey guys we will be offering a marcielago very soon.for now we have the roadster and 6.0 versions available.please check out my ad in kitcar magazine.my websight dosnt have any pictures on it yet.

I thought Lamborghini didn't want anyone making replicas of the Mercielago? Just a rumor? WTF????? They even have written it's a 6 Cylinder with an Automatic? At least put a stick in there. It would sound more attractive with a V8 installed in it.

Just for interest sake, someone should email all the current and winning bidders so that we can find out what sort of experience they have after the deal is done.

I agree with Janice,

I think that the results might be in support that there are tons of nasty people out there that would love it anything to get hold of a young un-educated one.

Ps. I'll make the extra effort of e-mailing some of the bidders on that auction

Marcello Trubian