Thread: Uh oh..I can see your code!

Uh oh..I can see your code!

Theres some PHP errors in that forums code because I'm getting the PHP code on the header:

tag # back into template.html!!! $Show_RecentBar = 0; # Set to 1 to display the Recent Posts bar on Board Index $Show_MemberBar = 0; # Set to 1 to display the Members List table row on Board Index $showmarkread = 0; # Set to 1 to display and enable the mark as read buttons $showmodify = 1; # Set to 1 to display "Last modified: Realname - Date" under each message $ShowBDescrip = 1; # Set to 1 to display board descriptions on the topic (message) index for each board $showuserpic = 1; # Set to 1 to display each member's picture in the message view (by the ICQ.. etc.) $showusertext = 1; # Set to 1 to display each member's personal text in the message view (by the ICQ.. etc.) $showgenderimage = 0; # Set to 1 to display each member's gender in the message view (by the ICQ.. etc.) $showyabbcbutt = 1; # Set to 1 to display the yabbc buttons on Posting and IM Send Pages ########## Feature Settings ########## $enable_ubbc = 1; # Set to 1 if you want to enable UBBC (Uniform Bulletin Board Code) $enable_news = 1; # Set to 1 to turn news on, or 0 to set news off $allowpics = 1; # set to 1 to allow members to choose avatars in their profile $enable_guestposting = 0; # Set to 0 if do not allow 1 is allow. $enable_notification = 1; # Allow e-mail notification $autolinkurls = 1; # Set to 1 to turn URLs into links, or 0 for no auto-linking. $timeoffset = 0; # Time Offset (so if your server is EST, this would be set to -1 for CST) $TopAmmount = 15; # No. of top posters to display on the top members list $MembersPerPage = 30; # No. of members to display per page of Members List - All $maxdisplay = 20; # Maximum of topics to display $maxmessagedisplay = 15; # Maximum of messages to display $MaxMessLen = 500000; # Maximum Allowed Characters in a Posts $MaxSigLen = 200; # Maximum Allowed Characters in Signatures $ClickLogTime = 360; # Time in minutes to log every click to your forum (longer time means larger log file size) $max_log_days_old = 21; # If an entry in the user's log is older than ... days remove it # Set to 0 if you want it disabled $fadertime = 5000; # Length in seconds to display each item in the news fader $timeout = 1; # Minimum time between 2 postings from the same IP ########## Membergroups ########## $JrPostNum = 20; # Number of Posts required to show person as 'junior' membergroup $FullPostNum = 100; # Number of Posts required to show person as 'full' membergroup $SrPostNum = 250; # Number of Posts required to show person as 'senior' membergroup $GodPostNum = 500; # Number of Posts required to show person as 'god' membergroup ########## MemberPic Settings ########## $userpic_width = 65; # Set pixel size to which the selfselected userpics are resized, 0 disables this limit $userpic_height = 65; # Set pixel size to which the selfselected userpics are resized, 0 disables this limit $userpic_limits = "Please note that your image has to be gif or jpg and that it will be resized!"; # Text To Describe The Limits $db_last_error = 1096746830; $db_error_send = 1; $db_persist = '0'; ?>
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re: Uh oh..I can see your code!

Are you sure you're seeing all that??? ;D Kidding Auto,I see it too. I'ts been there since this morning, Whats up with it?
    Ari having somethings malfunction?

David
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Re: Uh oh..I can see your code!

Very Strange indeed - looking into it right now...