Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: saw a enzo today

saw a enzo today

driving home from visiting my mum's and saw a enzo today sitting in traffic, tryed to play it cool but noy leting the saliva drip to far! one thing i noticed it's not that big. made my day, another supercar of the list

Re: saw a enzo today

hehe lucky bastard

i should go see the one at the dealership nearby (literally 15 mins away) i might get some nice shots ;D
    apparently people at the ferrari dealership by Zuma beach (for the southern cali people) has really bored employees, so when my friend went to take a peek at the 360s, they offered to take him out for a nice ride (they wont let you drive of course) even though they knew he couldnt buy one if his life depended on it
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

* Had one pass me going the opposite direction while driving in the black forest in Germany this past June. Always an amazing site to see one of these cars. Also got passed by a Murci on the autobahn. Great vacation!* * 8)

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMX
    hehe lucky bastard

i should go see the one at the dealership nearby (literally 15 mins away) i might get some nice shots ;D
    apparently people at the ferrari dealership by Zuma beach (for the southern cali people) has really bored employees, so when my friend went to take a peek at the 360s, they offered to take him out for a nice ride (they wont let you drive of course) even though they knew he couldnt buy one if his life depended on it
    That was very considerate of them to do that. I love going to a car dealership and looking at a very expensive car, just to have the salesman act snoty to me. I guess I am young looking(24) and always have the three-day beard thing goin on and wear t-shirts and jeans.

They usually act rude and try to get me to leave without actually saying it. At that point I like to throw $5000 cash on the table and say "your loss" and drive away in my convertible cobra.

Not that I was going to buy a real Ferrari or anything, I just like to make them think a little...Then I have to go return all of the money to my bank account and stop pretending that I am loaded;D
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

well they love to drive the ferraris since they cant buy one themselves ;D
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

When I went to NZ visit that F40 kitcar I stop by the Ferrari shop they let me take so many pic with ENZO the break disc is big!!

http://www.exn.ca/news/video/exn2003...08-ferarri.asx wow~ do you know how ENZO been bulided?

You mean in stead of my replica I could have bought that for only 1,000,000.00?? : ;D

Are you saying you were on 'the list' but passed on it ?

DJ is that you in the pics?

I see that you are still on "this side" of the chains