Thread: XJ220 Replica

XJ220 Replica

Just thought some of you might be interested in this... there was discussion regarding this kit a while back:
    http://www.kitcars.com/Classifieds/A...sified_id=5253

Re: XJ220 Replica

thats one of my all time dream cars.i seen that last nite ,anybody know anything about it ,its a long way from the states

I like them too great car. Looks like it is on a custom built chassis.

the photo of that kit is at least 2 years old. it was taken in south africa according to the info that i read 2 years ago...
    there are no emblems or badges available due to legalities, and i have never seen a completed car ???
    england vs south africa is a big distance, but then again the Noble bodies are made there and imported to the UK so it might be a similar deal.
    it seems fishy when somone pops up out of nowhere offering turnkeys in X amount of time for X amount of money, so be careful since most turn out to be frauds.. :-\
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Ive contacted the guy to get some more info, and when he gets back to me Im going to try to see if I can visit him and see the kit in person. So i'll let you know what I find out!

I was going to say the picture is clearley not taken in the UK so looks like its still in South Africa or the guy bought the project.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...MR2/MR2Sig.jpg<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

The kit is from a company in Arundel, Australia. Copycat Cars. Denis Bedford is the creator of this particular car, as well as a gorgeous replica of the Jaguar XJ13.

The XJ220 for sale* Price:AUS$35,000 includes the production mould that produced the fibre glass body panels.
    Not by anyone in the UK. This person from the UK may be trying to get a few depositis in hopes of funding the purchase of this car/kit.

For more information visit http://www.copycatcars.com/marketplace.htm

Hope this helps.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman