Thread: 360 kit for fiero

360 kit for fiero

been waiting over a year for this. now he has it on his stie

http://www.usedfieroparts.com/bodyk/Ira/

Re: 360 kit for fiero

Looks like Steve did it again.. Last I new Steve Terrerian was modifing the Carrera GT molds into the 360. You can see by the pics that he used the same front hood, fenders and headlight surrounds on the 360. Looks pretty nice! One word of advice, Dave the owner of UFP a "independant builder" Do NOT deal with this guy! I have seen his rough install, his finished cars. Believe me the finished car looks like a 13 year old did the rough install and then painted it. No Joke!
    Deal with Steve him self. If you are interested in building this version on the 360 go direct

EEExotic
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

steve did the original mr2 kit years ago, so i dont see why he would modify the carrera-like kit into a 360 ???
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

That's definitely a conversion of the Carrera GT Fiero kit, regardless of who did it. It has the resemblence, but not enough for my liking. It's a step in the right direction at least.

I'm sorry but I dont think it looks good at all. After seeing a real 360 I have not seen a kit that is even close.